Wimbledon 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

What a bollocks set of tennis. Tomic plays at 80% early on, is stepping up to the ball and consequently gets the early break. He then, chooses to go back to the old tried and true tactic of playing at 60% against an 'inferior' opponent because he 'knows' he's going to win.

Loving the way Pouille's playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoroughly enjoyed that Radwanska match. Maintain my belief that she will never win a grand slam (probably not that bold a statement). She's a clever player but jesus she is piss weak. I reckon I could bully that serve around all day tbh.

Thoroughly enjoyed that Radwanska match. Maintain my belief that she will never win a grand slam (probably not that bold a statement). She's a clever player but jesus she is piss weak. I reckon I could bully that serve around all day tbh.

Any other era she wins multiple Slams. Elena Dementieva was a bit similar (I loved Elena as a player). Problem with Radwanska is she is so safe with her shots- they just scream 'belt me"

This is just another odd Tomic match, sometimes you just feel he plays half hearted, let poulie get some rhythm and then Lucas was playing some good ball up until that medical timeout then Bernie switches on for two games.

I'm guessing Serena was expecting the rain.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back