AFL Toast WIN against West Coast! - Rd 14 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Was also posted on here that his sister works for the club too. No idea on truth of it though.

Farcical really if all these rumours about him are true. Another sweep under the carpet type job from the AFL coming up I'm sure.

"Well you're sort of contradicting yourself. On one hand you're saying we shouldn't 'presume the outcome' based on a half a season. But then you're saying our 'recent form' (assuming you mean the past four rounds) is slowly improving, giving us a chance.

Not having a go or wanting to rain on your parade or anything, but we'd need to win 7 or 8 out of the remaining 9, with 6 of those remaining games coming against top 8 sides. It's quite simply not going to happen. I'd rather have a realistic outlook, hope to win the games we should win and finish off the year as best we can."
bombreys I think the adult thing to say right now is Nya nya nya nya nya! :D
My point exactly. Sure we had three crap weeks but we are a totally different line up to 2 years ago. Show some faith yeah

In the future people will look at that scoreline of 6.16 to 12.8 and assume the Eagles could have won that had they just kicked straight.
How wrong they will be.
Holy hell that was a beatdown, plus easily the biggest waste of an umpiring free ride I've ever witnessed.
The loss we totally didn't need to have. Thanks so much for that :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the future people will look at that scoreline of 6.16 to 12.8 and assume the Eagles could have won that had they just kicked straight.
How wrong they will be.
Holy hell that was a beatdown, plus easily the biggest waste of an umpiring free ride I've ever witnessed.
I thought you guys looked sluggish early on and it made catching up very difficult.

The good:
Alot.. we did so much right we looked incredible in that first quarter.
I cant list individual players it would take far too long.

The bad:
The sooner we can push Green, Brown and Myers out.. the better.
All think slow move slow..
The umpiring.. wow.. unfortunately soured the win a little..

Back to some good!
If you'd told me we would win 4 of:
Geelong
GWS (away)
Richmond
Brisbane (away)
West coast (away)
I'd have kicked you in the shin.

How wrong they will be.

You played well, you just couldn’t find the goals. You’ll bounce back.

That’s the best we’ve played all year.

How wrong they will be.

I wish we were that kissed on the dick

Just once

Remove this Banner Ad

Back