Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does the team store still sell the official Hoodies?

I went into the team store yesterday and bought the training jacket but was in a hurry to get back into my seat before the start of the siren, therefore didn't get to have a proper look.

Does the team store still sell the official Hoodies?

I went into the team store yesterday and bought the training jacket but was in a hurry to get back into my seat before the start of the siren, therefore didn't get to have a proper look.
Yes

You mean glorious non-jinxed royal wings?
By ' non - jinxed ' ..do you mean with the wings unclipped by the sponsors logo?
Our wings are clipped... how can we fly? This really birds me off... the logo needs to be below the wing tips...
in a graphic design/conscious aesthetic/marketing sense it is so obvious :/
Has this topic been discussed already in this forum... i dunno... start a thread

By ' non - jinxed ' ..do you mean with the wings unclipped by the sponsors logo?
Our wings are clipped... how can we fly? This really birds me off... the logo needs to be below the wing tips...
Has this topic been discussed already in this forum... i dunno... start a thread
Its been mentioned once or twice. Never hurts to raise it again though

No. It was something I started because our first outing in the royal this year (at the G) we played like dogshit, and it's been a pattern in recent years that we play like shite in the royal, because we're away.

No. It was something I started because our first outing in the royal this year (at the G) we played like dogshit, and it's been a pattern in recent years that we play like shite in the royal, because we're away.
The royal is a bit witched up huh... my frog has royal drums, when we get them G beats a flowin ...we be in the knowin...

I love our jumper ... shift the logo ... ' Free the Wings '

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Styles promoting the launch of his new album by wearing the wings and washing Matthew Priddis' Car
C_mWKqIV0AAW2O7.jpg

Rumour getting around we are heading to ISC next year according to my secret source*

*Bloke at Jim Kidd

Ehhhhh, blokes at sport stores have no more idea than the rest of us. Had one from the AFL Store swear to me that we'd be in Under Armour this season, that never happened.

I can't see West Coast downgrading from Puma to ISC, especially given how long we've been with Puma and our reputation for sticking with sponsors who do good for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back