Toast Womens World Cup 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Great result, well deserved

Danes started better of the two sides, but never really threatened, then the Aussies got on top

Next, winner of the France v Morocco match up tomorrow. Likely to be the French but will be cheering on the underdogs to cause one hell of a massive upset.

Matildas v France would be a big match up, the French are very strong but haven't been at their best this tournament. We also beat them in a pre-tournament friendly a few weeks back, for what little that may now mean.

Interesting times ahead...

What's not to like about him?
It'd be better to have someone who was a bit more passionate and knowledgeable about the game and teams. That way they could make better use and ask better questions of the special comments folk they have on the coverage. Lots of good, recent experience to inform us. Instead, Bruce has inane questions for the most part.

Last edited:
What's not to like about him?
I’m not a Bruce fan…but for this womens World Cup, he offers nothing no insight, no knowledge of this game, mumblings about fabulous crowds green and gold blah blah, pretty much what BlueGum said, I love the way The special comments women just look at him blankly at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afternoon friends.

How are the nerves before the biggest game in Aussie Association Football History and one of our biggest ever in terms of international importance?

So bloody nervous. England are a very talented and strong team. The Lionnesses will be very tough, but I got faith and trust in our Matildas !

But yeah, mybnerves have started already

8 pm cannot come around quickly enough

Afternoon friends.

How are the nerves before the biggest game in Aussie Association Football History and one of our biggest ever in terms of international importance?

So bloody nervous. England are a very talented and strong team. The Lionnesses will be very tough, but I got faith and trust in our Matildas !

But yeah, mybnerves have started already

8 pm cannot come around quickly enough
Not that invested yet Elmer, but yeah, will get excited later when it starts.
Having a break from online class atm. Suitably distracted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back