Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

This case is sub judice as under consideration by the courts. Sub judice contempt can occur if information is published that may be prejudicial to the court proceedings.

Please do not state as fact that which is opinion. Also, use 'IMO' and 'allegedly' a lot.

Rules - Updated Crime Board Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

General Information The BigFooty Crime board is a community that fosters discussion on current and past crimes, some which have social and media notoriety, that attracts the attention of public opinion and discussion on such matters. Please read these rules very carefully, both the Big Footy...
www.bigfooty.com
www.bigfooty.com

On the Greg Lynn committal proceedings Crown Prosecutor Mr Dickie said 'It is clear hopefully from the document, and if it's not clear from the document it's clear hopefully from the charges put before the court, that it is alleged of course that the accused acted with murderous intent when he allegedly killed the two victims.'

Last edited:
Have you come across many hunters using 12g on deer? I have to admit I haven’t but I’ve not done it for a long time
No it's not common at all.
Helicopter culling yes, and possibly on private property for pest control, but for the average "hunter" hunting legally, nah it's pretty rare.

Getting inside of 50 m consistently on a Sambar is ridiculously hard, and anyone that can do that would probably take up hunting with a bow as to them using any firearm would be considered cheating.

Agree, absolutely no reason for the prosecution to contest that Hill died by knife. If they had any proof otherwise, it would catch Lynn out on a big lie and see him convicted.

I think Lynn probably killed him with a knife and Hill died first as the prosecution suggests, that he then hunted Clay down and shot her.
The introduction of the knife theory is Lynn’s invention to deflect attention from the gun IMO. Which makes me think they were both definitely shot.

We seem to be trying to outdo you folk in the East. First reports are that three people were shot dead this avo in Perth.

The introduction of the knife theory is Lynn’s invention to deflect attention from the gun IMO. Which makes me think they were both definitely shot.

It could be but there's zero evidence of it and if Hill was shot at his campsite, I think forensics would have found something. They found the bullet that killed Clay.

No it's not common at all.
Helicopter culling yes, and possibly on private property for pest control, but for the average "hunter" hunting legally, nah it's pretty rare.

Getting inside of 50 m consistently on a Sambar is ridiculously hard, and anyone that can do that would probably take up hunting with a bow as to them using any firearm would be considered cheating.

Is bow hunting legal all year round? Do you need a permit?

Exactly. Hill and Clay died from a violent act and Lynn has admitted being involved but only after being caught. Lynn claims both deaths were accidental but if that was the case, why would you obliterate every bit of evidence that could support that claim?

If you were involved in a tragic accident, I can understand panicking and destroying any evidence that YOU were in the vicinity, before getting the hell out of there, but the ONLY reason to go to the extremes of destroying the ''accident" site and removing, then obliterating, the bodies (repeatedly) would be that the site and the bodies would tell a very different story. His actions post the couples death is very compelling evidence there was no accident.

We have much, much less than zero reason to believe Lynn. He has had years to concoct the most self-serving web of lies he can, and that's what he's done IMO.

Agree 100% it’s a total crock of shit allegedly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody asked and nobody cares but ever since the pandemic I rarely wear bras. Just couldn’t get used to them again.

What does this add to the chat? Absolutely nothing.
I wear underwire bras at work, but sports bras (underwire -free) the rest of the time. Even at night! Because I am old, and they feel comfortable.
I think if the only underwires found are in the campsite burns, and neither of the burial sites, that does suggest Clay had settled in for the night... Does make me lean towards ambush.

Exactly. Hill and Clay died from a violent act and Lynn has admitted being involved but only after being caught. Lynn claims both deaths were accidental but if that was the case, why would you obliterate every bit of evidence that could support that claim?

If you were involved in a tragic accident, I can understand panicking and destroying any evidence that YOU were in the vicinity, before getting the hell out of there, but the ONLY reason to go to the extremes of destroying the ''accident" site and removing, then obliterating, the bodies (repeatedly) would be that the site and the bodies would tell a very different story. His actions post the couples death is very compelling evidence there was no accident.
Completely agree with you.
The incident happened in March, he returned to continue to destroy evidence in November, I believe. Can you imagine the state of the bodies after that time? He was hiding much worse than 'two accidental deaths' IMO

Nope, that's too hard to invent when you don't know what the Police have on you, in my opinion.
Two people shot is hard to explain away as an accident. Hill didn’t own a gun but could quite possibly have a had a knife, much easier to introduce into the narrative to complicate it. IMO

IMO;
This week the prosecution in detailing, how thoroughly GL covered up all evidence via burning and what little was left to discern what actually happened, is directing the jury to consider the acts taken.
The so called 'choices' of GL.
Even though this evidence is uncontested by the defence, this tactic is putting to the forefront the reasonability of the actions taken.
There is an emphasis here by the prosecution I believe, of 'is this all normal and logical or even rational' in the choices made or does it show manifest culpability.

I am now very interested to know how the defence will actually justify these 'choices' of GL's victimhood of the circumstances.
What definitively and logically can absolve someone for not reporting two 'accidental' deaths?
Someone who by all standards in their professional occupation, is required to be logical, responsable and respectful of authority.

IMO;
This week the prosecution in detailing, how thoroughly GL covered up all evidence via burning and what little was left to discern what actually happened, is directing the jury to consider the acts taken.
The so called 'choices' of GL.
Even though this evidence is uncontested by the defence, this tactic is putting to the forefront the reasonability of the actions taken.
There is an emphasis here by the prosecution I believe, of 'is this all normal and logical or even rational' in the choices made or does it show manifest culpability.

I am now very interested to know how the defence will actually justify these 'choices' of GL's victimhood of the circumstances.
What definitively and logically can absolve someone for not reporting two 'accidental' deaths?
Someone who by all standards in their professional occupation, is required to be logical, responsable and respectful of authority.
Absolutely. Is it reasonable to destroy all evidence of two accidental deaths, the only evidence that could ever prove your innocence if required?

1716594062157.png
"If Greg Lynne tricked, you must convict!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back