Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

content15_garcia.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wasn't anchoring his putter... sometimes not sure if people even know the difference.

People see long putter, people see cheater. Yes, it's stupid.

Anyway, congrats to Sergio, pretty cool last few holes and was actually surprised he said this was the most calm he ever was, when he hit that shot on 18, he looked like he was thinking "oh s***, I'm going to have a short putt to win the masters" but he did well to recover from his early slip ups on the back nine and then that miss to come back win, great to see. If you had said when I was him as a 10 year old at the PGA when he battled with Tiger that it would take 17 and a half years to win a major, I thought you were crazy but just shows the ups and downs of a golfing career and how hard it is to win a major.

Rose is going to spewing about a couple of putts on the back nine that miss on 13 was huge.

Adam Scott wasn't by any means better with the broomstick putter. Even his Masters win was littered by average putting. He should have won by at least 8 shots. His two British Open capitulations featured poor putting with the so called cheating stick.
It is a myth. If the cheat stick was so good, more than a handfull of people would have used it. I would have used it when I suffered from the yips just over 2 years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back