Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t say I dislike Harman but his pre shot routine drives me crazy

It’s terrible- but so is Clark’s putting routine. Harman is a dogged competitor. If i didn’t have a significant financial interest in Wyndham(newly christened by NLU as the Blow Pig), I would be cheering for the little Ponting lookalike.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The new Patrick Reed. Disgrace.

Pro golfers know all the tricks. Notice how often they put a 3-wood behind a ball in the rough, then change to hit an iron?

It will go on every round. What's the phrase? "If aren't cheating, you aren't trying?"

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Palmer opens his account with his first winner of the year with Scotty winning "The Players," well done!

Might be a bit of sour grapes, but if Wyndham wants to kick himself for anything it should be his appalling shot into 17 on Saturday. Something like 125 yards to the pin and he chunks it 102 to rinse it. An 18 marker would be ashamed of it.

Any tournament will have plenty of what ifs, but that was terrible.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I might have asked this last year but has anyone played Sawgrass?

I was booked to play it the year Covid hit, we went to day one of the players and then the tournament was cancelled day 2 . We were playing the course the Thursday after the players but had to jump on a flight to get home. So still on the bucket list. Played Doral and bethpage so far in the USA. Doral is magnificent.
But the way Sawgrass is very expensive. It was US $750 3 years ago.

I was booked to play it the year Covid hit, we went to day one of the players and then the tournament was cancelled day 2 . We were playing the course the Thursday after the players but had to jump on a flight to get home. So still on the bucket list. Played Doral and bethpage so far in the USA. Doral is magnificent.
But the way Sawgrass is very expensive. It was US $750 3 years ago.
Yeh definitely a bucket list course for me. I think its $1000 now.

The only US courses I've played is the Plantation and Bay courses at Kapalua. Magical.

Just watching the final round now. Brian Harmon up the top of the leaderboard is a broadcasters worst nightmare. The waggle makes him unwatchable.

Send him to LIV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back