Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Molinari and Fleetwood going gangbusters and keep whipping Woods and whoever he is partnered with. Woods must be sick of the sight of them.

I won't have fingernails left by the end of tomorrow.

Convinced more than ever that with all the perks our team gets, going to Europe is a vacation/reward and winning is distant second on priority list.

I can't stand Reed as a person, nor his idiot wife, but she is right--Speith elected to play with his buddy over what was best for team.

I remain convinced Ryder Cup captains main job is to select venue for dinners and write down names as players dictate who is playing with whom.

Convinced more than ever that with all the perks our team gets, going to Europe is a vacation/reward and winning is distant second on priority list.

I can't stand Reed as a person, nor his idiot wife, but she is right--Speith elected to play with his buddy over what was best for team.

I remain convinced Ryder Cup captains main job is to select venue for dinners and write down names as players dictate who is playing with whom.
You can see what it means to the European team (and fans) than the US team (I mean that in a respectful way).

I know they have been behind most of the time but the USA just don't look a happy and united camp,on a side note I've enjoyed the weekend of golf and have loved the course choice(plenty of water and tough to get out of rough).

This event is like International Rules Football. When Australia win, its cause we're professional and full time and ireland are part timers. But when ireland win the part time thing is forgotten.

Here, theres talk about camaraderie and mateship propelling the euros. However last time that belonged to the usa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back