Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate off season!!!!!
There’s no off season when you can play golf instead.
Mind you, I’ve lost all motivation to play golf since I arrived home from the US on the 7th November. I’ve had 3 games of golf after playing twice in 2 days in Denver and at least twice a week since 2014. My back problems have eased substantially and I have taken up cricket again quite successfully as a batsman and part time keeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Min Woo Lee going well on the European Tour in Saudi Arabia.. second professional start on the EU tour - T6.

Promising future..

Last edited:
Chipped one over the green and into the water. Took a drop and the ball came to rest. He strolled up to the green to assess how to play the next chip, and as he was doing so the ball rolled back into the water. Another penalty. Ended up with 7 after holing a 15 footer.

Yeah that's bullshit.

On another note - what happened with Garcia in Dubai?
Crazy!

The Vic Open is starting to take off with the alternating groups of men and women concept. Prize money is decent (by OZ standards) and the fact that the men's event is co sanctioned with the European Tour means there are a few Europeans in the event. The women's event is co sanctioned with the USLPGA tour so they also have a few Americans,Europeans and Asians come over as well.
As Geoff Ogilvie said yesterday, if we put on a well run tournament (with half decent prize money) the players will come. It's good to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back