Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not going to get vaccinated. Just like I never get the flu shot.
And that's fine. I dont get the flu shot every year. Not due to any fear/scared of needles (i have regular needles and blood tests to the exent that it tickles when the jab jabs).

In this case, if the pga or authorities provide options depending on whether a player gets vaccinated, then one imagines the player(s) all understand and play on until such case arises

16140b99-7a6f-45f4-b965-db66c9008d87-gif.1147738

There is this voice over commentator on the PGA tour that just states the bleeding obvious in an annoying soft American drawl. Epitomises the cheesiness and low standard of their broadcasts.

Give me the European tour any day.
Jim Nantz is the commentator. IBF is the epitome of cheesiness, makes me sick listening to his fawning garbage.
Yes I much prefer the guys on the European Tour.

Jim Nantz is the commentator. IBF is the epitome of cheesiness, makes me sick listening to his fawning garbage.
Yes I much prefer the guys on the European Tour.

Nah its not Jim Nantz. Some other yank that seems to fill in when the others go on break or something. He’s a joke. Offers no insight at all.

But sure we should feel for him and make an exception

Talk about selfish special snowflakes who don’t like when their decision results in an outcome that stings.

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back