Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure a “donation “ of some sort will be made by SS, and this will all go away.

So it's Bryson or Schaffele to win.

It's kinda nice to see Bryson still doing well now he's off the roids, but I can't warm up to either of these two. Shame Hovland couldn't win it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fairly ordinary showing from LIV golf.

T12
T26
T39
T43
T53
T60 (the best iron player in the world Talor Gooch)

8 Majors have now been completed since LIV Golf teed it up in 2022. Only 1 has been won by a LIV golfer at the time.

A fairly ordinary showing from LIV golf.

T12
T26
T39
T43
T53
T60 (the best iron player in the world Talor Gooch)

8 Majors have now been completed since LIV Golf teed it up in 2022. Only 1 has been won by a LIV golfer at the time.
Who cares? What's worth caring about is the ordinary showing from the Australian players.

Given the landscape in pro golf at the moment, these results interest me.

Yes the Australians were s**t as well.
I'm more interested in the whack that Jimmy Dunne handed out last week to the PGAT and players - which seems to indicate the talks are going nowhere.

Apparently a few players were informed by SSG last week that, "You know that $1.5bn you think we have on the table? That's conditional on PIF money coming in as well."

I'm more interested in the whack that Jimmy Dunne handed out last week to the PGAT and players - which seems to indicate the talks are going nowhere.

Apparently a few players were informed by SSG last week that, "You know that $1.5bn you think we have on the table? That's conditional on PIF money coming in as well."
Indeed a fair whack dished by Jimmy as he was running out the door. A very telling resignation letter given he was one of the main architects of the merger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back