Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just realised that I'm the type of campaigner who's posted in the golf thread about a topic that's not really about golf. Were a similar thing to occur on the motor board, it'd quietly s**t me.

At the very least Paige is an attractive woman. Danica Patrick is mutton dressed as lamb. I'm also a significantly better putter than I was yesterday due to Paige's latest youtube video.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing about Paige is that she knows she's well endowed and plays it up, makes $ off it and can also play golf. Yes kinda like kournikova except paige isnt on the tour (concentrating on her brand instead). Anyway, she knows she's hot and uses her assets unashamedly.

Good thing about Paige is that she knows she's well endowed and plays it up, makes $ off it and can also play golf. Yes kinda like kournikova except paige isnt on the tour (concentrating on her brand instead). Anyway, she knows she's hot and uses her assets unashamedly.
And I for one follow whole heartedly 🤣

AmericanCrow has reacted to my posts itt, and has drawn me here again.

Reading my post acknowledging that I'm maybe a campaigner clogging up the thread with not so serious golf topics. I thought I'd say this. Without looking it up. I know Todd Hamilton won the 2003 British Open, and Angel Cabrera won the US Open at Oakmont.

Are you impressed with my knowledge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back