PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone doing raids with their guild?

If so, stone guards seem impossible to defeat. My guild has wiped 35 times on them...

And there is a huge difference between LFR and 10 man.

Yeah looks amazing.

My guild has been struggling this tier, have had people away for pretty much every single week so we're only half way through normal, with the 'new' progression mechanic I don't expect to be attempting Throne of the Thunder King any time close to it's release.

Yeah looks amazing.

My guild has been struggling this tier, have had people away for pretty much every single week so we're only half way through normal, with the 'new' progression mechanic I don't expect to be attempting Throne of the Thunder King any time close to it's release.
Yeah same, my guild just beat elegon on normal. Currently we are 6/6 MSV and 1/6 HOF, will do some HOF on sunday.

The problem with the raids is that you must complete HOF to do Terrace of springs and I can tell you many wow players will struggle to get there, I do hope that there are no prerequisites for Thunder King.

One of the worst things about raiding is the shitty excuses you have too put up to why people cannot come, makes me want too punch a hole in the computer. :mad:

Ours are all pretty reasonable things however, which makes things harder because we can't really say "look you're bullshitting us so you're being replaced", it's all work commitments and that kind of thing cropping up.

Confident we will get there just need some continuity in our raiding.

We're also 6/6 1/6

Yeah, guild just beat Blade lord though unforuntely I wasn't there too witness it. Yeah I would struggle to replace long serving team mates on the team but in the end you gotta do what you gotta do. :confused:

Out of curiosity what's your role in your raid? I'm a resto shaman off spec elemental. (thank god there is an elemental buff in 5.2)

Occasionally bring in my boomkin if my off spec doesn't do enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I raid lead/GM of my guild as a Survival/Beast Master hunter. We got blade lord down as well couple of attempts on Garalon but we didn't have any serious tries yet, looks like a fun fight.

Here's our WOL account, its a bit patchy because I forget to run it most of the time: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/181364/

Don't take the garalon DPS as an example of my usual DPS lol, I was kiting him so my numbers were way down compared to the others.

We are going Iron Quon just because its easier to work on Jin Rokh > Ji Kun and then Iron Quon rather than risking not getting Ji Kun down by working on Horridon.

But it's pretty insane, Our healers are OOM after the first phase (if we last that long), damage is ridiculous and theres so much to remember.

We are going Iron Quon just because its easier to work on Jin Rokh > Ji Kun and then Iron Quon rather than risking not getting Ji Kun down by working on Horridon.

But it's pretty insane, Our healers are OOM after the first phase (if we last that long), damage is ridiculous and theres so much to remember.
yeah, iron qon gave us a nasty surprise when we first attempted it :p

not looking forward to dark animus on heroic.

I also have stupidly renewed my subscription... just checked and the last payment history was from November 2011. I was doing so well!

Forgot I transferred my main from Proudmoore to Jubei'Thos to play with a mate who has now quit. Going to have to fork out to get back home as Jubei Alliance is dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back