Conspiracy Theory World Trade Center was empty when it dropped (no one died 9/11)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WTC hoax was at least forty years in the making by the looks of it. That's plenty of time to get everything exactly right.
So sometime around the mid 50’s or early 60’s this grand hoax was being put in motion, well before the buildings were even planned?

By who and what for?

That is some serious foresight and even more impressive secrecy.

Surely whoever set this up was not already planning Desert Storm II..?

Was JFK aware of this or did it go much higher than him?

So sometime around the mid 50’s or early 60’s this grand hoax was being put in motion, well before the buildings were even planned?

By who and what for?

WTC wasnt built until early 70s lol

I am actually warming to this theory that I am a paid illuminati spy sent to monitor Australian sports forums and shut down any theories that get a little too close to exposing us like this one has. 👍

By who and what for?

Conspiracy within a conspiracy: JFK was taken out due to not being onboard with the future 2001 telemovie conspiracy. Likewise Nixon with the watergate scandal. All a facade because they werent on board withba 40 year conspiracy theory at the behest of the NWO and/or CIA/Illumnati/Bill Gates.

Wonder how much the project managers for this plot earned?

Conspiracy within a conspiracy: Wonder how much the project managers for this plot earned?
I’d say they would be happy enough just to get uncredited parts as crisis actors in the telemovie. Being on TV was actually a big deal when it was first mainstreamed in the 50’s.

He was a given a day off warning. If he continues this charade exposing the truth the US government will get him knocked. Be careful ThunkaHunka

I'll share a music related conspriacy in time. Maybe tonight if I don't have anything to do. Will be a reasonable/believable conspiracy unlike the thrash that's in here.
I'll be the judge of that :)

As somebody said on letsrollforum...where did all this go? It was not found in the rubble because it was never there to begin with.

45,000 desks
45,000 chairs
245 Acres of Carpeting
40,000 File Cabinets
40,000 Cubicles
75,000 Telephones
50,000 Staplers
20,000 miles of wiring
300 Mainframe computers
45,000 Computer monitors
45,000 Keyboards
45,000 mice/computer aid
650 Fire Extinguishers
3000 Copy Machines
2000 Water Coolers
3000 Printers
20,000 doors
40,000 door knobs
450 Refrigerators
5000 Snack and Soda vending machines
3000 Wallets & purses
3000 Employee ID cards (Required after 1993 bombing)
3000 Employee personal cell phones
347 Firemans coats
694 Firemans boots
347 Firemans hard hats
347 Firemen

Yeah but..they found the pilot’s passport ID so that’s the main thing.

I'll be the judge of that :)

I've started it. It's going to being very very long. I might just send it to you by pm. I'm not putting everything I want in it either. It will be way too long. It's not a theory too. I know it's true.

Some things I won't share too as I was told off the record. At least one conversation.

I might not even make a thread on it here as I'm going to list names of active people and they might find it and object to it..not sure legally what I can use when I quote other active people. Might show chief and others first before I post it if I get around to finishing it. All for truth but don't really need issues right now especially about things which to be honest I do not care about anymore.

I've started it. It's going to being very very long. I might just send it to you by pm. I'm not putting everything I want in it either. It will be way too long. It's not a theory too. I know it's true.

Some things I won't share too as I was told off the record. At least one conversation.

I might not even make a thread on it here as I'm going to list names of active people and they might find it and object to it..not sure legally what I can use when I quote other active people. Might show chief and others first before I post it if I get around to finishing it. All for truth but don't really need issues right now especially about things which to be honest I do not care about anymore.
Pm it to me, then delete your post, have a mod then delete my post quoting yours, and ill start a new thread as hearsay and rumor only naming all the names etc. Copy pasting the info, and bear the brunt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pm it to me, then delete your post, have a mod then delete my post quoting yours, and ill start a new thread as hearsay and rumor only naming all the names etc. Copy pasting the info, and bear the brunt

I wrote a bit. A lot actually probably gonna need four or five pages if not more. Not continuing now sort of overnit. When I'm done I'll share it privately with users and if they want to post it go ahead. I wanted to attack and accuse certain people of things by name but I withheld lol.

The conspiracy night make me look a bit crazy but the circunstancial evidence is there as it's in abundance so anyone who reads it with an honest and open mind will probably agree with me..

I wrote a bit. A lot actually probably gonna need four or five pages if not more. Not continuing now sort of overnit. When I'm done I'll share it privately with users and if they want to post it go ahead. I wanted to attack and accuse certain people of things by name but I withheld lol.

The conspiracy night make me look a bit crazy but the circunstancial evidence is there as it's in abundance so anyone who reads it with an honest and open mind will probably agree with me..
I personally think the official story makes sense when you examine all the facts with an open mind and have an understanding of the history of terrorism. However, I will consider any alternative view and will scrutinise it.

I personally think the official story makes sense when you examine all the facts with an open mind and have an understanding of the history of terrorism. However, I will consider any alternative view and will scrutinise it.

I do believe the official story of 9/11. It's possible the government had advanced knowledge but I doubt it. Have heard some wacky theories regarding 9/11 over the years. I have watched enough/read enough about 9/11 to confidently conclude the 19 were involved

Everybody sees things differently. What I think people got to realise is conspiracies are not easy work. They take alot to be true and usually alot will be done to plug any holes that point to it. If there's a lot of holes that need to be plugged than its likely there is no conspiracy imo.

I'm concerned for you personally. It isn't healthy to believe such a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

And it is healthier to sit in front of serial trauma CNN four hours per day, quivering in fear of the frightening
world which your television and movies teaches you is out there. Somewhere? This is CNN!
This is see'in in!

Our nanny state nancys will all see in on the world through CNN, like some sort of chaperone/guardians.
This is CNN!
Our useful idiots will construct the surveillance state prison around us all, based on what they see
through their magic TV tubes. Mass shootings at schools, horror fiction, an endless supply to feed
the addiction to 'fear and victimhood' industry.

Well, now THIS is see'in in!
F that. This is sitting on a couch staring at a box near the wall being told whatever lies and constructed
version of reality which our billionaire-set overlords decide to feed us.

And it is healthier to sit in front of serial trauma CNN four hours per day, quivering in fear of the frightening
world which your television and movies teaches you is out there. Somewhere? This is CNN!
This is see'in in!

Our nanny state nancys will all see in on the world through CNN, like some sort of chaperone/guardians.
This is CNN!
Our useful idiots will construct the surveillance state prison around us all, based on what they see
through their magic TV tubes. Mass shootings at schools, horror fiction, an endless supply to feed
the addiction to 'fear and victimhood' industry.

Well, now THIS is see'in in!
F that. This is sitting on a couch staring at a box near the wall being told whatever lies and constructed
version of reality which our billionaire-set overlords decide to feed us.

I don't like or watch CNN.

I used to be addicted to 24/7 news channels like CNN thirty years ago. I was living alone and trying to justify
paying for cable TV each month by 'making the most of it' and thinking that I was learning something from it.

I have not had television in my home for 15 years.

just post it man.

what have you got to lose?

if it’s a rubbish theory and mocked to death..it’s only a bunch of random strangers on little Australian CT forum reading it.

If you think it’s worthy enough to send by pm, then it’s surely worth publishing it as a thread.

I’m intrigued already..as are others.

just post it man.

what have you got to lose?

if it’s a rubbish theory and mocked to death..it’s only a bunch of random strangers on little Australian CT forum reading it.

If you think it’s worthy enough to send by pm, then it’s surely worth publishing it as a thread.

I’m intrigued already..as are others.
I am ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back