Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that is where it moves from a hypothetical strategy discussion to her own specific behaviour, which I’m not one to speak for. I trust her claim though.

It’s just funny that the ol’ compliment sandwich comes out when making an accusation by people often:

You’re a good player bonce

But you’re a moron

It’s good you put a valid vote in.
The real reason to vote MBR is for trying to throw me under the bus and insinuate I led the boncer charge.

Me! Ridiculous.

And she was only doing it to undermine my vote for MP.

You're absolutely right, it's not a crapshoot. The shenanigans are well under way and you've inserted yourself very, very astutely.

Except I said nothing like that.

I'm not sure why you even jumped in anyway. You now agree with me that there actually is a clear strategic reason why someone would lie about it, but still want to shut down that line of inquiry.

You don't think it's weird a villager posts 17 times before revealing they were manipulated the previous day?

Why wouldn’t I jump in, it was where the thread was when I woke up?

Oh im sure your question is still open, just informing as an outsider that even though she posted 17 times the scenario you’re describing where she’s falsely claiming is a low probability one. I’ve made my point as have you.

The real reason to vote MBR is for trying to throw me under the bus and insinuate I led the boncer charge.

Me! Ridiculous.

And she was only doing it to undermine my vote for MP.

You're absolutely right, it's not a crapshoot. The shenanigans are well under way and you've inserted yourself very, very astutely.

To be fair you seem the type 😛

(non game related)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I have been told that my condition could be ameliorated with an increase in fiber and roughage. So I have started eating a lot of fruits and vegetables.

Many of the civilisations throughout the world with highest number of centenarians have one thing in common...

A high fibre diet!

Suspicious much?

Unlike you Le Bleu, my vote wasn't actually on him at deadline. Not to mention that you voted for him at 292, and I didn't get on until 346 after trying to have somewhat of a conversation with him.
Touchy C .F.
Very touchy!😄

Many of the civilisations throughout the world with highest number of centenarians have one thing in common...

A high fibre diet!

Old age has whiskers, inc from my ears.

Reading this has persuaded me to up the legit and should be legit meds. Will also up my intake of high fibre cigars, booze and Chinatown tar flower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back