Worst afl player you've seen (and why)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls

No idea where he was on the field, joined the illustrious club of players with a negative supercoach score (-3). Had injuries to mitigate somewhat but I just recall having NFI what he was doing on the field when i watched him. Has soured hyphenated surnames for me, concerning considering we picked up one with out first pick this year.

In terms of current players that could be replaced by a local footballer given access to AFL-level training and coaching and you wouldn't know the difference, it has to be Jason Cantstandya.

Some people here struggling to get the difference between ‘worst’ and ‘most overrated’.

From an Adelaide perspective, two whose existence on an AFL list have perplexed me in my lifetime are:
David Gallagher
Ian Perrie

Gallagher was like a smaller, less effective version of David Mackay. Perrie was maybe not the worst overall, but his bad was very, very bad.

Also, that Richmond premiership player Jason Cucina deserves an honorable mention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Live, it's Lewis Roberts-Thompson.
Hawthorn vs Sydney 2008 at the MCG. Only player in the warm up to not hit a target, then Buddy kicks 3.7 on him. If only big Bud had kicked straight that day it would have looked even worse.

Worst call ever. Only watch him in grand final did ya?

Is only young, but goodness he would've been relieved the Eagles won or he'd have gone into infamy. Been plenty of anonymous grand final efforts, but haven't seen many like that where literally everything he did or went near turned to s**t.

I hate every single one of them born after 1993. They have crashed the quality of the game into a netball competition

Is only young, but goodness he would've been relieved the Eagles won or he'd have gone into infamy. Been plenty of anonymous grand final efforts, but haven't seen many like that where literally everything he did or went near turned to s**t.
Odd call, he didn't do much but he didn't have the anti Midas touch by any means.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back