Media Would you join a new expansion side?

Would you join a new expansion side?

• Yes, only if offered more then current club.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a lot of thoughts on expansion but I just don't think there is a thread for me to discuss it. I might make one.

If someone else besides me made this thread you would have happily voted and discussed. Instead you be tossers and try to be funny. Grow up.

False, I would have discussed in the exact same thread HawkPatrol created or the original thread Easty made on the same topic. Or boncer's thread on the season 14 review or the expansion one he bumped a couple of days ago.

This quite honestly offers nothing and I would have posted the same thing whether it be you or Wise Guy or beez who made this.

Watch this sail back to the second page in a heartbeat...

This quite honestly offers nothing and I would have posted the same thing whether it be you or Wise Guy or beez who made this.

As SKM says below, I can guarantee that wouldn't be the case.

If someone else besides me made this thread you would have happily voted and discussed.

However...

Inspired by HawkPatrols thread, but instead of openly saying I have added a poll to keep things a bit more anonymous

So no-one was suppose to post in this thread then?

... he got you there.

As SKM says below, I can guarantee that wouldn't be the case.

You're right.

Wise Guy and beez would realise that five threads on the one topic of expansion is a bit overkill so I wouldn't have to post it.

I honestly don't have anything against SKM. I was pretty pleased when he originally decided to join the Dees.

False, I would have discussed in the exact same thread HawkPatrol created or the original thread Easty made on the same topic. Or boncer's thread on the season 14 review or the expansion one he bumped a couple of days ago.

Don't forget Okeydoke's thread

There was also a statement made in HPs thread (might have been by Bonce?) rather early on, and generally assumed that no one would be stupid enough to ostracise themselves from their current clubs on a hypothetical expansion question.

Natural progression is then this thread and anonymous polling, anonymity being added to HP's thread or not discussed entirely, and considering the conversation evolved to supposed untouchables at a club and a draft system, the "do not talk" option seems to be entirely mooted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch this sail back to the second page in a heartbeat...

tumblr_m2cr0u7o8H1r5en4oo1_1280.jpg

Hands up who reckons I should merge SKM's poll with HawkPatrol's thread.

Or should I start a poll for this question?

I vote for a poll for this question, but I fear I may have done this incorrectly... I will start a thread asking if I should have voted in this thread or waited for the Mobbs thread. Then I will need to start a poll thread to see if anyone gives a ****!!!!!!

Back