WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That one wasn't entirely his fault as I understand it though

Yeah for that reason I didn't think its the one they're talking about but haven't heard of any other noted incidents with NJ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those two, and the one I eluded to earlier where he took a fall on his head off a scaffolding or ladder of some description (in a match) and it caused him to lose sight in one eye and lose a bit of brain fluid out of his nose

There was that time New Jack wanted to get revenge or some shit on Vic Grimes

He claims that he was actually trying to kill Grimes. Not too sure on the level of kayfabe and whatnot on this one.

There was that time New Jack wanted to get revenge or some shit on Vic Grimes

He claims that he was actually trying to kill Grimes. Not too sure on the level of kayfabe and whatnot on this one.

That's hard to watch. I'm all for the "extreme" but that's just ****ed up and doesn't give wrestling a good look.

Grimes was lucky to escape that with only a dislocated ankle. New Jack claimed that he was trying to push him onto the ring post, but others say that New Jack never planned that and Grimes just accidentally jumped a bit too much.

There's a video of New Jack stabbing that guy, on youtube somewhere. Not going to link it, it's pretty stuffed. He talks about why he did it. The guy stiff punched him in the eye and head to start the match, and he just happened to have a 7 inch blade in his pants.

Yeah rewatched it this morning. Stabs him then stands on his head outside the ring not letting anyone help him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back