XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the old Call of Duty game servers on 360 have been fixed, so it is now possible to find matches normally on any platform that can play 360 games.

In the previous method it was extremely annoying to the point where fans of the games created auto lobby bots, and if you wanted to join a lobb you’d have to join someone on your recently played list rather than just search for match.
Hilariously it wasn't even Activision that fixed it. But Microsoft.
Shows the contempt Activision has for its player base that it seemingly could have been fixed ages ago.

As an aside; never had an Xbox but have the Xbox PC pass. Massive * it moment and bought a One S pre-owned so I can go back to OG CoDs. Like James Colorado getting sick of annual re-skins.

Been waiting for it to launch for a while now. My biggest issue with the throughout its entire history has been its s**t UI. This is the best I've ever seen them have. Still not as clean as Sony's, but a definite improvement.

I've been enjoying the old COD's again the past few weeks, mainly MW2.

I’ve accidently deleted WWE2K23 off the Xbox , re-downloaded it and assumed my save data would still be there as I’ve removed games before like Cricket and NBA and still had current saved stuff there but I’ve lost everything on WWE. Is this gone for good or is there anyway to retrieve old saved data?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve accidently deleted WWE2K23 off the Xbox , re-downloaded it and assumed my save data would still be there as I’ve removed games before like Cricket and NBA and still had current saved stuff there but I’ve lost everything on WWE. Is this gone for good or is there anyway to retrieve old saved data?
If you hsd ssvrd it to the clouf

Hey guys, just got an Xbox. Trying to work out the difference Live Gold and Game Pass? Is one to just play online and the other access to the games library?

And is there a way to order for a year or is it only month to month?

Thanks

Hey guys, just got an Xbox. Trying to work out the difference Live Gold and Game Pass? Is one to just play online and the other access to the games library?

Thanks
One is live only, the other is everything.

Can do month or full year

Thanks

Get Gamepass Ultimate darling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back