Think Tank Xtreme's 2019 Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

49) Mike Sheehans top 50 will contain half the Richmond playing list and Mofra’s bottom 50 will also contain the same half.

12. Buddy Franklin will receive a third strike for drugs.

17. Harley Bennell will steal a cheeseburger from McDonalds and everyone will find it incredibly interesting. There'll be a 1000 page thread on every sub forum about it.

119. Ken Hinkley will surpass Clarko as an AFL coach

29) Richmond as premiership favourites for the 2nd year in a row will almost identically repeat their fail of 2018 by going out of the finals 1 week earlier in 2019.
Actually, this is the first time Richmond go into a season as premiership favourites for 37 years. So we can only almost identically repeat our fail of 1982.

Actually, this is the first time Richmond go into a season as premiership favourites for 37 years. So we can only almost identically repeat our fail of 1982.
8FF1DE63-6C74-4F02-B5C9-35356295DAD0.gif

Who otherwise was the favourite this year?
From memory Richmond were 4th favourites with GWS, Geelong, Sydney ahead, I think.
Abasi moderator on the main board is the expert here. He argued that Richmond was the weakest premier ever. His sole reasoning, they had the poorest odds/were the least favourite of any premier heading into the next season. Apparently the only opinions that count is that of gambling addicts. Not surprising coming from a Hawthorn supporter I spose.

From memory Richmond were 4th favourites with GWS, Geelong, Sydney ahead, I think.
Abasi moderator on the main board is the expert here. He argued that Richmond was the weakest premier ever. His sole reasoning, they had the poorest odds/were the least favourite of any premier heading into the next season. Apparently the only opinions that count is that of gambling addicts. Not surprising coming from a Hawthorn supporter I spose.
Rent free. Even 12 months on.

Rent free. Even 12 months on.
Yes. You definitely own me.
Your ownership of me ever since Richmond won the 2017 premiership has been delicious, and has utterly destroyed my celebrations. I am especially impressed how Richmond's 2017 finals series, the most dominant this century, caused absolutely no salty tears from you.
Having said that, your expertise and single minded focus on all things Richmond, post our noble victory, does come in handy in this thread. Who were the favourites going into the 2018 season?

Ryan Burton to finish out 2019 with AA selection, a Brownlow, the Norm Smith and a club B&F.

While Chad Windard ends the season with a wooden spoon playing for Box Hill, and is rewarded a commendation medal for his efforts by the Orks getting the highest score playing Fortnite....

Ryan Burton to finish out 2019 with AA selection, a Brownlow, the Norm Smith and a club B&F.

While Chad Windard ends the season with a wooden spoon playing for Box Hill, and is rewarded a commendation medal for his efforts by the Orks getting the highest score playing Fortnite....
More chance of carlton finishing top 4.... oh wait....carlton to play finals

Tell me something I don’t know.
I thought it was brilliant how after 100s of posts where everyone thought you were melting badly about the Tigers magnificent premiership, you informed us all that you were actually trolling. You cleverly fooled everyone, and proved yourself a Big Footy winner :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was brilliant how after 100s of posts where everyone thought you were melting badly about the Tigers magnificent premiership, you informed us all that you were actually trolling. You cleverly fooled everyone, and proved yourself a Big Footy winner :thumbsu:
I think it’s brilliant that you were so offended by thread in Bay13 where everyone rating Richmond’s flag as a flash in the pan that you’re still melting about it now.

I think it’s brilliant that you were so offended by thread in Bay13 where everyone rating Richmond’s flag as a flash in the pan that you’re still melting about it now.
Yes we've established that you won the internet with your clever troll that everyone initially thought was a melt down, until you corrected us all.
So if you could stop focusing on rationalising your 100s of posts about the Tigers for a minute and get back to the topic at hand: who were more favourite than the Tigers to win the premiership at the start of the year?

Yes we've established that you won the internet with your clever troll that everyone initially thought was a melt down, until you corrected us all.
So if you could stop focusing on rationalising your 100s of posts about the Tigers for a minute and get back to the topic at hand: who were more favourite than the Tigers to win the premiership at the start of the year?
Keep melting.

U ok m8?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your memory is short
I put 50 on the Tigers ar 7:1
Abasi found better odds, and would doubtlessly back me up if he wasn’t so ashamed of his 6 month long melt.
I love that you’re still offended by the oddsmakers not rating Richmond immediately after flag. It will never get old.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back