• Dumont

Players that didn't show the required level
  • Pasini
  • Barkla
  • Scully
  • MacCallum

Most disappointing - Pasini.
Most impressive - Duursma

Scully actually showed more work rate than he has in a while which was a positive.
Evans tries to lift the whole team himself too often, needs to be more unselfish.
Hayes was completely dominant.

Got the win, that's all we needed. Should have a big influx coming in next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17d 41 hitouts

Imagine picking todays game to declare he can’t ruck or mark. Lol

Lol it's literally taken having no lycett, teakle or visentini to actually play him in the ruck in the reserves and he dominates.

Must be galling for the selection committee at the club. Easy to pretend he can't ruck if you hide him in a forward pocket.

I liked Hayes's game today. Did his usual hitouts thing, and competed really hard at ground level. Even did a bit of shake and bake to get kicks away.

Sinns stats look alright, same with duursma. How did he run out the game?

Duursma was still running strongly late in the game. He was a class above.

Sinn's game was impressive. Showed some dash and good vision upfield.

Hugh Jackson roves superbly and gets the ball out of tight spots all day long. Has a bit of strength through the hips and thighs now. His burst speed from packs is impressive. Said earlier, he reminds me a bit of a young Stephen Williams.

17d 41 hitouts

Imagine picking todays game to declare he can’t ruck or mark. Lol
He rucked against 2 part timers for half the game. And I think I seen him take one mark on 3/4 time siren. How many pack marks did he take? Was ok, did we dominate centre clearances?

He rucked against 2 part timers for half the game. And I think I seen him take one mark on 3/4 time siren. How many pack marks did he take? Was ok, did we dominate centre clearances?
First half very poor.
Bramble who is a foot shorter continually outbodied him so that Hayes got half a knuckle on the ball at the taps and it went nowhere.

Second half much better. Probably because Bramble wasn't on the ground much. May have been injured?

But he did start to win taps and direct them to team mates much more impressively against the fill in ruckman for West. So credit there. I recall a couple of games on previous seasons where he did the same - woeful 1st half and way better 2nd halves.

How on earth do we ever expect to win with the pathetic show of skills by our players, do these players ever train under pressure, it doesn't look like it and we have to play twice as hard on game day to only win by 10 points, unforgivable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back