Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

The Toorak yarn was painful - it didn't deliver.

Didn't mind hearing from that gigolo bloke, certainly a "different" type of guest from the usual ex-footballer interviews. Sam seemed VERY interested in pursuing the male-male side of it...

yeah that was interesting. it was like clockwork. every few mins. even after the guest stressing he is a hetero.funny how sam plays dumb about things.

Horse to water episode. Opening stanza a pissa. I had o turn it off cause i was hyperventilating. Sams account of losing his phone on the account of leaving it on top of his car, whilst helping an italian man get to the freeway. lost it.

Let's get back on track: Any favourite memories of the podcast? In particular, stories of Don being an idiot.

He cracks me up but for the life of me I can barely remember any examples. My favourite was his spelling of "can't"
When Rex rang in on his meds and told Mike to get some of them coz you'll get an erection you can crack fleas on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love when Don interrupts Sam with his own thing disregarding what Sam said.
Sam will be like "I went to get a coffee-" then Don will interject "OH YESSS I got a COFFEE down in Myrtleford the other day and found that...."

Don is the perfect person to counteract Sam's ego and occasional nonsense

With what Caro said last night about Seb Ross and Membrey on Footy Classified you can guarantee Sam is going to have a massive crack at her tomorrow.

With what Caro said last night about Seb Ross and Membrey on Footy Classified you can guarantee Sam is going to have a massive crack at her tomorrow.
hell yes! anything caro says will be in sams sights! haha. ironically in sams era, and more recently in the 80s-90s maybe 00s players played - that was the way it was.

Wow, all episodes this week were a shambles! 😂

They say they get about 70 thousand 'downloads' a week, I wonder if they will get the same with these episodes.

Let's get back on track: Any favourite memories of the podcast? In particular, stories of Don being an idiot.

He cracks me up but for the life of me I can barely remember any examples. My favourite was his spelling of "can't"

Definitely my favourite bit is when they were trying to get Don to do his James Bond impersonation:

Sam: "What's your name?"
Don: "Don"
Sam: "Aw you ******* idiot..."

Don has become far too aware that he's funny though, he was way better when he had no clue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back