Autopsy You get what you ****ing deserve Swans by 29 Hayward silences his critics.

Remove this Banner Ad

d7e24398aa14edb7fc0ae3af3cdd04ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we get Tom back

Remembering the headaches and 8 matches he missed last season

pretty serious and win his history

Not good

Did we bring him back for like one week last year in the middle of his break?

I hope we are just careful , if he needed a month etc so be it

My take from today was GWS's inability to curtail any of our mids. They had no answer for Gulden, Warner or Heeney. In the first Gulden was probably the only winner for GWS with his ball use.
Their mid group was very very undersized.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(I actually quite like the giants...)
Don't worry you'll recover from that.

Always good to remind little brother who owns this city.
A short turn around on a heavy ground, a credit to the fitness staff getting the players ready for the game, and playing through four quarters.
Gulden judged BoG , but could have easily gone to Chad or Will (wonder if people still want to trade him??) , Heeney another strong game, and Grundy also among the best.
Special mention to Rampe in his first game back, especially how he marshaled the back-line after the cheap shot took out TommyMc

Don't worry you'll recover from that.

Always good to remind little brother who owns this city.
A short turn around on a heavy ground, a credit to the fitness staff getting the players ready for the game, and playing through four quarters.
Gulden judged BoG , but could have easily gone to Chad or Will (wonder if people still want to trade him??) , Heeney another strong game, and Grundy also among the best.
Special mention to Rampe in his first game back, especially how he marshaled the back-line after the cheap shot took out TommyMc

Back on the trade table next week or whenever he has a quiet game.

My take from today was GWS's inability to curtail any of our mids. They had no answer for Gulden, Warner or Heeney. In the first Gulden was probably the only winner for GWS with his ball use.

did help though that tom green was out from early on

but its actually awesome to see that if you run a tag on any one of them you risk others cutting you up

Mclean deserves some love too.
when he rucks we dont suddenly lose it, and he works hard, Feel like he reads it well, lowers the eyes, has developed into a smart efficient player imo

I trust him
At first glance I read this as McLean deserves some reserves, I was ready to mash.

Hayward probably had his best game for the club.
Full credit because it was the first time he’s really put in 4 quarters against a quality team.
I’m not a fan at all of his, but if he can find some consistency then he can change the narrative that he’s only in the team cus he’s the coaches pet.

A highlight from the game I noticed was our composure and polish at ground level in the defensive half.

Yeah we did get killed with some of their ball movement end to end and conceded a high amount of marks inside 50, but when GWS hammered the ball forward in we seemed to play in front alot, win the ground level contest and find an uncontested mark.

A big reason on how we were able to retain the ball in our forward half. Adjusted really well after QT too with our rushed disposal.

I don’t understand, if you fail protocol doesn’t that determine if you’re concussed or not? Otherwise what’s the point of “concussion test”?
It's actually a "head injury assessment" now. I won't pretend to know what's involved, but I assume it assesses other elements. Having said that, horse said in his post match presser that he'd miss next week, so one can only assume he has entered concussion protocols. So it makes no sense what Donza said

The Chad had a cyborg (terminator) look about him. Whilst most players were blowing hard and looking strained, he was smiling and glistening with sinew and muscle. I like this version of The Chad. :p

You rarely see Warner hunched over and exhausted, despite the work he puts in. His fitness must be off the charts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back