Autopsy After a slow start a swarm of Swans crush Carlton by 52.

Remove this Banner Ad

Horse didn't come down from
the box to celebrate the goal, media will be all over it🤣

He sparked that third quarter, so quick in space
Come to think of it, the coaches haven’t been celebrating Logan’s goals on the ground either.

Pretty soon someone in the media is going to twig and realise it must mean that Logan had packed his bags.

I actually reckon he's a little fortunate there, but I'll take it.

I'd rather a week off work than to pay almost 4 grand in fines :p

This is a wonderful win. We took advantage of the fact they had injury & did not let up after we got the advantage. Instead f easing of the pedal we pushed down hard and went into overdrive. That third quarter burst broke their back. It was some of the most mesmerizing footy I have ever watched. Stunning, literally. Some of the ball movement was out of this world and simply unstoppable. It would not have mattered if they had their best in yesterday, that sort of footy is just unbeatable. That passage where Grundy gets the ruck to Rowbottom, who passes to Adams, then to Grundy then Wicks for goal was just WOW. So was the Amartey to McDonald, taps to Heeney, all meant. The Chad gaol out of the centre. Man what footy. JUST WOW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being selective about which posts you respond to and then that's the best you come up with?

Repping your club well tho.... they are out of their depth too
He only replied to me because we associate on another board. He's actually a very funny poster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back