Preview Finals Week 1 - Carlton v Sydney Swans - A Preview Driven By AI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Fox has been pretty lacklustre up forward. Hasn't taken his chances.

Would be a brave man to replace Wicks in the forward line with any of our other options. Wicks hasn't put a foot wrong this season. Especially over the last few weeks.

Wicks is a lock imo. And hope he does well against Carlton.

I love Fox but right call made. I think people forget that our form turnaround started when Melican came back from injury. He wasn’t playing brilliantly to start with but he was so important to our structure. He will hopefully bring this tomorrow.

Stephen’s has to be the sub. He was the only impactful sub we have had all year, when he played that role a couple of weekend back. And I think we want a fresh runner to help run the taller Carlton players off their feet in the last quarter. God knows we need all the run we can get in our last quarters.

Macca and Papas both back in, that’s a lot of impact if they have a good night. Exciting.

I might be overconfident, but I have a feeling that 80k Carlton fans are going to go home from the G tomorrow night feeling awfully disappointed. I think it will be close, but something tells me there is a gutsy win against the odds coming up. Let’s see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back