Strategy You just won the 100 million dollar PowerBall.

How do you financially support the club?

• Buy off the umpires to recreate 2016

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Buy up property to donate to star players outside the salary cap

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Start an R&D project to design biological "enhancements" for our players

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I would make a donation of say $5mm to the club and ask for a board seat in exchange. I would then appoint you ScragCity to that seat so you could troll the members from up on high. Seriously, keep up the good work...

I would invest the 100 million in companies that are diversifying their financials annd production away from from China, Apple would not be one I would want the club investing in for example.

I would bring Peter Zeihan to the clubs board to advise, as well as Bill Maher, Sam Harris and Tom Platz:

Last edited:
Didn't the bombers try an R&D biological enhancement on their players a few years ago. Didn't really work out well for James hird and co. Besides some of our players don't need any further enhancement Bailey Williams the horse definitely doesn't and I am pretty sure Rory Lobb dons the cape after training most nights not sure if he is a super hero or super villan yet.

Paying off the umpires would bring a great deal of happiness to my face just to see all the melts it would create with opposition supporters. However this would be thawt with too much danger. I could see the afl establishing a royal commission and riots in the streets. Maybe a sizable donation to the afl umpires association Xmas party or end of year trip would help. Need to be from an anonymous philanthropist for example a Mr
Josh cordy Hunter with no links to our club.

We already have the genetic engineering on our late 90s-early 00s players to only produce Y sperm.
No harm in getting Bont and a few of the lads to make some deposits to the new Scrag City sporting Sperm Bank right now and getting a jump on the rest of the league.

We can't wait 18+ years for another Bont

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this idea grassman but how do you decide who gets the valuable deposits? Tim English is obviously set but what about the rest? Only elite sportswomen or make it open slather so any Monica, Erica or Rita gets a chance?
A little bit of Bont in my life
A little bit of Caleb by my side
A little bit of libba's is all I need
A little bit of Naughton's is what I see
A little bit of Bailey in the sun
A little bit of Horse all night long
A little bit of Cody here I am
A little bit of me makes me your man

I would keep it for myself, honestly.
I had only read the last few posts and scratched my head wondering why you’d want to keep all that sperm for yourself. Each to his own I thought.

Then I twigged … 🤦‍♂️

I would invest the 100 million in companies that are diversifying their financials annd production away from from China, Apple would not be one I would want the club investing in for example.

I would bring Peter Zeihan to the clubs board to advise, as well as Bill Maher, Sam Harris and Tom Platz:
I don't know whether any of the 4 would make good committeemen but it'd be one helluva AGM.

1 of things Dogs do last I remember is that they use university of Victoria's facilities for rehabilitation. Maybe build a better facility and give dogs free or heavily discounted access would be an idea. Another idea is become dogs ticket holder for a year.

Back