adelcrows

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2001
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool,Yankees,E Freo!
What did everyone think of the win, nos as good as the Port game.
Best Of the night were Burton, Smart. Nobody else really stood out for the WHOLE game.
Goodwin was awesome at time as was Mcleod and Hart.
Perrie was a bit slow at times but did alright in my mind.
McGregor, Stevens???were they there, not a peep for the majority.
Johncoc,k was good and I really liked reilly.

Anyway for the main question
REILLY-First real good look at him for me and he looks the goods, good skills, great poise and hes got a good turn of foot.Something Special.
SMITH-I didnt really like what i saw tonight sorry people, was a bit umm Clumsy, he wasnt very good by foot and was beaten one on one a lot, Not trying to be too harsh on him but he needs more time
BOCK-Dont think he had much game time but didnt really see him anyway
RUTTEN-Ditto either didnt have much game time or to no effect

Cant wait for Roo, Carey, Welsh Steinglein and co to get back.

What about next week, like to play the roos and hopefully Careys ready earlier than expected, either way I reckon we will do whoever we play at home in Our conditions unlike those temps and humidity in Darwin
Anyway Ive said enough Cheers
jasoJ;)

This is the first time Ive commented on the Crows after not watching the game...but listening to it.

Sounds like Ronnie Burns played well kicked a couple of good goals, took a strong mark and laid a mean sorta tackle.

Rielly got a lot of the ball in the second quarter (I think it was) and got quite a few accolades by the commentary team.

Perrie was another good focal point with 4 goals and unlucky not to have marked two others for gimme goals.

Our defence stood up well with a great game by Smart, usual cool reading of the play by Hart and some great running handball from defence.

Crows best seemed to me to be ??

5. McLeod
4. Smart
3. John****
2. Perrie
1. Burns

Goodwin and someone else injured but I didnt catch the detail

Great win Crows!! YABBADABBACROOOOWS

Goalkickers:

Ian Perrie 4
Ronnie Burns 3
James Gallagher 2
Simon Goodwin 2
Tyson Edwards 2
Graham Johnstiffy 1
Brent Reilly 1
Brett Burton 1
Mark Stevens 1

Team Stats:

Them Us
139 Kicks 145
45 Marks 52
65 Handballs 77
39 Tackles 38
30 Hitouts 30
16 Frees 16

Originally posted by topjars
Its that Humble Pie Ive been eating Kane:D
Its given me a stomach ache

I dont mind being proven wrong, lets hope he keeps it up, only 26 games to go;) :rolleyes:
I reckon Smarty is keen to go out in style this year. :D

Only listened to the last quarter and a half, but sounded like we got on top in the end, though the Eagles misses certainly helped us there in that last qrt. Looks like our own accuracy was very good tonight - thats a definite positive there.

For those watching, how'd Stevo go? He didn't seem to get a whole lot of the ball. Was he taken off at halftime or something. Good thing is Perrie took quite a few good grabs and converted too. Where was Perrie playing?

What was our final injury list like?

See the Crows win in territory thread. but in summary...the reason why no one stood out for the whole game was becuase not all of them were on for the whole game...cept Macca I think and he was awesome. Burton improved after an average first quarter.

Burns was quite good, kicked a few goals and his smother in the third was excellent.

Stevo was good, did some tough stuff did not play in the last. Bode may be injured - hammy I think. Fox Footy team are CRAP!

Reilly was very good around the ground and Smart improved after last week's effort.

Jerome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back