Certified Legendary Thread Your current SuperCoach situation in pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi I am Doctor Gero, supercoach veteran and long time Higgins burn victim.
This preseason I can be summed up in 1 gif.

tumblr_n2od7lLOmS1s852lfo1_400.gif

JUST. CAN'T. GET. MY. TEAM. PERFECT!

NEED. $100K. MORE. FFS!

tumblr_mfcs7aFq481qdv22eo1_250.gif
Maybe this guy can help with your dilemma. I hear he is good value. Primed for a good season.
Thought I'd include some of his best work to help mount a case for his selection.

A well earned nickname
images

Here, he punches a ball, because catching it is overrated
upload_2017-3-22_8-10-43.jpeg
Here, in effort to keep his SC scores up the only way he knows how, he spoils his own teammate
images

Here, he almost makes contact with the ball. He's an ever-improving talent
images

Here, he's trying something knew. Having his eyes open all these years hasn't helped him, so this year he is committed to playing the entire season with his eyes closed. He can't do any worse.
upload_2017-3-22_8-18-17.jpeg
His best moment of last season, a moment worth celebrating. He successfully ties his left shoe
images

One of his teammates displayed their appreciation for his solid play
images

He's had a wonderful preseason. Here, he leads the pack in a time trial...albeit a lap behind
images

We must not overlook one of his finest performances, when he held Setanta O'Hailpin to 6 majors...in a half. Solid effort
images

Here, his former captain would get excited and lead (I initially wrote present but thought better of it) assertively like this whenever he had ball in hand
images

You can't leave this bloke out. Jump on.
Heath Shaw -> Zac Dawson
Will get you your 100k and then some

Maybe this guy can help with your dilemma. I hear he is good value. Primed for a good season.
Thought I'd include some of his best work to help mount a case for his selection.

A well earned nickname
images

View attachment 348181
Here, in effort to keep his SC scores up the only way he knows how, he spoils his own teammate
images

images

Here, he's trying something knew. Having his eyes open all these years hasn't helped him, so this year he is committed to playing the entire season with his eyes closed. He can't do any worse.
View attachment 348183
His best moment of last season, a moment worth celebrating. He successfully ties his left shoe
images

images

He's had a wonderful preseason. Here, he leads the pack in a time trial...albeit a lap behind
images

We must not overlook one of his finest performances, when he held Setanta O'Hailpin to 6 majors...in a half. Solid effort
images

Here, his former captain would get excited and lead (I initially wrote present but thought better of it) assertively like this whenever he had ball in hand
images

Heath Shaw -> Zac Dawson
Where has this guy been all my life

A well earned nickname
images

View attachment 348181
images

images

View attachment 348183
images

images

images

images

images

Heath Shaw -> Zac Dawson
Close enough to post of the thread brah! Piss funny! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back