Your favourite game of 2019 (apart from the GF)

Remove this Banner Ad

After Dusty almost put his fist thru his throat... Lol so true, let's not pretend that Clangerfield actually bitches it in big moments and that he was 'injured'
I did notice Danger limp off in the 2nd I think it was, hadn't noticed it before. No shock though as he loves throwing some Mayo on when he does anything lol

Must've had his ego injured lol
And how about how when Dangerfield got that fifty metre penalty, which puts the man on the mark on the goal line, that he stops and pulls up his socks and adjusts his shorts, just so everyone can check him out...and as he kicks Selwood beckons the rest of the team down to support him after he kicks it...not from an outstanding piece of play mind you, but from a dodgy fifty metre penalty. And he's going to kick from in the goal square!!! Really tough shot Pat! Dangerfield is nothing but a show pony. Mind you being in Geelong with all those supporters crawling up your arse all the time would do that to you!

And how about how when Dangerfield got that fifty metre penalty, which puts the man on the mark on the goal line, that he stops and pulls up his socks and adjusts his shorts, just so everyone can check him out...and as he kicks Selwood beckons the rest of the team down to support him after he kicks it...not from an outstanding piece of play mind you, but from a dodgy fifty metre penalty. And he's going to kick from in the goal square!!! Really tough shot Pat! Dangerfield is nothing but a show pony. Mind you being in Geelong with all those supporters crawling up your arse all the time would do that to you!
Did u write that to make my blood boil lol... I was at a bar in Greece watching that and I almost threw a glass at the TV... absolute flog of a bloke, we can see past his "I'm a nice guy" crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back