80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
You may be a superb driver of the golf ball!

Play it in a stiff cross breeze when your driver is not co-operating and you quickly become aware that on pretty much every non par 3 you are dead on both sides of every fairway.

132/73 - its hardly Kiawah Island

Played yesterday and broke 90 for the first time with an 86, and also the first round without any lost balls! Lessons are definitely paying off! Still got to work on putting though as I had 39 putts with no birdies from 9 greens in regulation. My long putting seems to be okay and I think my putting stroke is okay too, I just seem to be terrible at short putts, not sure if I can't read them or line them up or what. I even had a three putts from about 6 feet which was pretty bad obviously.

Screenshot_20210623-151453.png

Played yesterday and broke 90 for the first time with an 86, and also the first round without any lost balls! Lessons are definitely paying off! Still got to work on putting though as I had 39 putts with no birdies from 9 greens in regulation. My long putting seems to be okay and I think my putting stroke is okay too, I just seem to be terrible at short putts, not sure if I can't read them or line them up or what. I even had a three putts from about 6 feet which was pretty bad obviously.

View attachment 1162611
Well done mate

View attachment 1162611
Great job mate!! keep it up! which course?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Social comp at Whaleback yesterday. Absolutely packed. Had to wait 30 minutes to tee off. Tee boxes and greens were trampled paddocks. With more public golf courses closing and more people playing things are just going get worse. Rosehill, Burswood, Glen Iris, Freo public, and soon some of The Vines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back