yze cleared

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Ms.Storm
Wasn't there a lot of media beat up about this incident though and K-Rock made it sound very serious.

So you don't think a player getting knocked out 40 metres behind play is serious. :rolleyes:

Why blame K-Rock ? It was MMM that had the person who witnessed Yze hit Slade.

Jubjub, I have to admit I'm biased about Ooze, but reading between the lines what I think happened was that Ooze went over to pull Robbo and your young fella apart (I was at the game and saw those 2 wrestling just before he went down), and in the action somewhere he thought his injured shoulder was about to be hit, so he protected himself - probably by raising that arm to bring his shoulder out of reach - unfortunately this hit your bloke.

Just my guess.

It's not like Ooze at all to whack some kid behind play - and I will admit there are a few Melbourne players who I accept would do that - but not Ooze.

Originally posted by JUBJUB
So you don't think a player getting knocked out 40 metres behind play is serious. :rolleyes:

From my understanding, and the understanding of all that witnessed it, Yze gave him what was more of a shove, Slade tried to milk a free by falling to the ground, and knocked himself out in the process.

Originally posted by JUBJUB

More like KROCK! It's a Geelong radio station, if someone in the crowd who barracked for Geelong dropped a Pie in the grandstand they would make a big deal out of it.

Oh, and nice to see the "Addy" didn't have a picture of Ablett on the back for once. I thought there were others would playing in those "hoops".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back