Melbourne Victory in sight as Kewell looks to head home

Remove this Banner Ad

Victory supporters up and about. Will probably play 5 games.:D

But he makes a great marketing campaign

hanoi.jpg

Dirty, thieving, judas mercenary.

Lets hope for Victory's sake, he can get through pre-season without pulling a heart muscle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He isn't, his agent maybe. But the deal is done.

Besides the League was due for another Melbourne Premiership!

You have one of the worst defences in the league and have my mate Tando in goals who has a tendency to flap.:eek:

I wouldn't go predicting title just yet for Melbourne Blue...

You have one of the worst defences in the league and have my mate Tando in goals who has a tendency to flap.:eek:

I wouldn't go predicting title just yet for Melbourne Blue...

I think the flapping thing was a Glory thing only. Your mate Tandho hasn't looked like flapping anything since moving to a real club :)

Was actually very, very impressive against Celtic. I had my doubts about him but he has impressed me in the ACL and pre season games to date.

Just watch the cash fly into the Victory bank account now. I've got three mates already apply for memberships since the announcement.

Harry thanks your mates for 80%

Got to laugh at all of the sad Leeds fans saying "Kewell is greedy and trying to get more money" etc etc. When in the end, Kewell had already agreed terms back in early/mid July. Turned down $4 million tax free in the Middle East. Absolute legend of a player, if only there were more players like Kewell around who are not in it just for the money (Luca$h Neill hint hint).

You the only person on the planet that believes Bernie when he claimed "it's not about the money" when it's always been about the money.

K€w€££ = Neill

i never understand the hatred people have for players. one minute player X is @ another club and supporters wish death on him and his family. the next he's at your club and the same person sees him as the messiah.

in this case the same people who cant stand kewell were supporting him in green and gold.

Harry thanks your mates for 80%

You the only person on the planet that believes Bernie when he claimed "it's not about the money" when it's always been about the money.

K€w€££ = Neill

You got it back to front. You're the only one who thinks it is about the money. Because if it is about the money Harry can earn far more of it overseas then at MVFC. Harry chooses giving back to Australian Football over petro dollars in the Middle East, only a fool would claim now that this move is about the money.

I think the flapping thing was a Glory thing only. Your mate Tandho hasn't looked like flapping anything since moving to a real club :)

Was actually very, very impressive against Celtic. I had my doubts about him but he has impressed me in the ACL and pre season games to date.

He has only played against Asian teams so far though. His real test is when the Mariners are taking set-pieces with Matt Simon right on Tando's toes.

He will improve IMO but there is still doubt on his ability to deal with crosses/set-pieces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back