Trade Week: The Rumour Mill Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys long time reader first time poster, i have connections to the Sun and apparently Essendon are going for a suprise move for Puopolo from HawthornHooker > Hawthorn for Puopolo + first or second rounder
bloody hell, essendon wont have any midfielders left.

Goddard to Freo, I'd like to see him follow Lyon. For our first rounder and a player.

Mitch Clark for our compo pick seems reasonable.

Then we need to keep most of our players on the paddock for a year...

Goddard to Freo, I'd like to see him follow Lyon. For our first rounder and a player.

If this happened then Freo will have WON the trade week.

Your username gave it away!

041.jpg

"Six hours nineteen minutes right ascension, fourteen degrees twenty-two minutes declination... no trades."
Can I look through it?

3AW have reported that John Anthony & his manager, Colin Young, have requested a trade back to Victoria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys long time reader first time poster, i have connections to the Sun and apparently Essendon are going for a suprise move for Puopolo from HawthornHooker > Hawthorn for Puopolo + first or second rounder

Haha, we're linked to Cale Hooker every year.

We won't be trading Puopolo:thumbsu:

Terry Wallace was commenting on the following:

Waite > Richmond
Goddard > Carlton
Pick #14, #22 and Tigers Compo > Saints

Tigers loose #14 and Comp: Gain Waite
Carlton loose Waite and #22: Gain Goddard
Saints loose Goddard: Gain #14, #22 and Compo pick

sounded a fair deal to me...

Saints get salary cap relief and 3 first round picks...Blues get their man in Goddard and Tigers get a good key forward to assist Riewoldt and Vickery.

You Sir have a screw loose.

Why would Carlton trade out two no.1 picks with years of upside ahead for a 27? Year old

No matter how good the one player is right NOW, it cannot replace two proven class young players over the next decade. Between there could be 15 years of service.

Effectively you are asking the Blues to trade Kruzer to the Tigs for pick 18, less than the crows are asking for Gunston or the same as the Crows want for Maric.

Then after being screwed by the Tigs, you then was the Blues to thrown in Gibbs to secure the deal, all for a guy that will play another 4 years?

Please be serious.

Some male I have heard around the traps is that GWS are keen on Ed Lower, Adelaide will settle for pick 24 from Hawthorn for Gunston and Sydney have set their sights on an American as an international rookie.

Gavin Urqhart(spelling) was at my best mates house recently and said he has requested a trade and scott was too happy to assist. I dont anything about him as a player but my mate is a north supporter and has no reason to lie, considering his fiance is child hood friends with Urqs.

Thought this may be of interest to some.

How would Freo have enough to trade in both Goddard and Mitch Clark.

They would need to offload some serious quality to get both these trades over the line.

You should also get Ablett for your 2nd rounder + a player, and with your 3rd round, should get Dustin Martin. Why not complete the fantasy?

I don't get this. Clark is clearly worth your first rounder and compo. He's a former top 10 pick, versatile big man who hasn't had a single poor season. Freo are under rating Clark because he wants to play forward where he isn't quite as good. Doesn't matter, won't come into it. First round and compo is perfectly on the money.

He's not clearly anything of the sort. He's had one GOOD season and you think 2 first round draft picks is fair?

Dreaming

There needs to be a blanket ban placed on new bigfooty accounts during the trade period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back