Trade Week: The Rumour Mill Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Anthony would have to be a good chance to move back to Vic wouldnt he?
I could very easily see us offloading him for a low 4th or 5th round pick

There was a good reason you picked him up for nothing, don't be surprised if you get the same in return ;)

There was a good reason you picked him up for nothing, don't be surprised if you get the same in return ;)

I dont really care- hes just a list clogger on big money.
well thats what it looks like from the outside anyway...

Jack Anthony would have to be a good chance to move back to Vic wouldnt he?
I could very easily see us offloading him for a low 4th or 5th round pick

Would have played this year for the Pies. Big head and inflated sense of value has seen him undone Greek tragedy style.

They're not stock stardard first round picks. It would be pick 16 in this year's weakened draft and pick 30 if you activate your Palmer compensation pick for the 2012 draft.

What the odds that you'll find players who will give your structure as much as Clark?

You wanted more than 24 in a better draft for Warnock, yet you don't want to pay for Clark who is a better footballer who made the AA squad two years ago.

No thanks.

Hey mate. No disrespect to Carlton. Id take Bower over Anthony every day of the week, obviously.

Just throwing out 1 particular scenario where he could go back to Vic for an uncontracted WA player.

No one would want Anthony but I wouldnt trade him for a pick, only a player.

If club trades for a pick, then we wouldnt get anything higher then low 2nd rounder at absolute best and even then probably better we kept him as depth.

Maybe a straight player swap.

Bower for Anthony maybe some pick exchanges also.

I never wanted him in first place, fact Subiaco didnt even want him in their Grand Final suggests he is an A Grade stiff.

I didn't trust Anthony last year and I don't trust him this year.
One of the last players I'd want on our list, irrespective of the pick exchanges.

Gavin Urqhart(spelling) was at my best mates house recently and said he has requested a trade and scott was too happy to assist. I dont anything about him as a player but my mate is a north supporter and has no reason to lie, considering his fiance is child hood friends with Urqs.

Thought this may be of interest to some.

Not surprised, hasnt come on in the way that most supporters would have wanted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will laugh so hard if Richmond get McLean.

That would be a monumentally stupid thing to do unless they could get him for a 3rd rounder.

Could be worse, we could offer a 1st rounder for him!!!

I will laugh so hard if Richmond get McLean.

That would be a monumentally stupid thing to do unless they could get him for a 3rd rounder.

Ha !

Port contemplating picks 12, 36 and Matty Bate from the Dees in return for pick 6 + 51.

Why would that be ? Must have something to do with the Dees and one of those under 17's.

But GC have pick 4 don't they ?

Unless GWS want pick 6 + compo + Warnock maybe ? Instead of pick 4 + compo pick from Gold Coast.

Very suprised the AFL world hasn't spoken a word of whether Anthony's content to stay here or not? Sure he's contracted but you'd still think you'd hear something from him, Same as Griffin really.

Isnt he on stupid money or something? that may be why if true

don't expect it happen, but it'd be nice. I don't think we'll pay a lot more than the compo pick for Mitch, maybe a fringe player, The Goddard deal would be harder to get done, maybe trade Griff for a 2nd rounder and on-trade that pick? probably still a little short on that trade,I was kind of hoping he wanted to follow Lyon :p

Don't honestly expect us to get Goddard, but expect to get Clark slightly under his street value as he wants to come back to Perth.

Some of the trades suggested for Goddard have just not been worth responding to, but this would top the lot for the worst ever.
So you're offering up a 2nd Rd DP for Goddard, and that it's 'probably still a little short on that trade...'

This account should be marked Bay 13 Bored only - how do these get thru when there's supposed to be no trolling/baiting here :eek:
And BF wants to stop abuse......

Would have played this year for the Pies.

I have to believe you are joking with this statement OS. He could not get a game with his assigned WAFL team, West Perth, in the WAFL finals so poor was his form. This comes straight from David Dawes (brother of Chris) who lives in WA and has connections with the club - used to play there I believe.

I have to believe you are joking with this statement OS. He could not get a game with his assigned WAFL team, West Perth, in the WAFL finals so poor was his form. This comes straight from David Dawes (brother of Chris) who lives in WA and has connections with the club - used to play there I believe.

He played with Subiaco and was only two weeks back after a hamstring

As stupid as drafting him in the first place..... :rolleyes:

Funny, before his injuries he was regarded as the best player from that draft.

It's unfortunate his body hasn't been able to hold up, that doesn't make trading for him currently any less ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back