Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Time for a new thread, as the last one is reaching its limit. You know the deal, until anything is confirmed all rumours should go in this thread. And confirmation means by a reputable source, like an official announcement or something.

Also, there is no need to badger or abuse people when they post a rumour. The thread is for rumours, regardless of the source. So be nice, otherwise people wont want to post rumours - even if they truly have inside information.

And finally, a trade you made up yourself does not count as a rumour. All that talk should go in the Trade Hypotheticals thread.

Just wondering if this is possible -

Talia nominated for the draft last year but was overlooked, does that mean he can be prelisted by GWS and then traded to the bulldogs if they can work out a deal, he obviously wants to come to us, we need a young KPD, should definitely try and work something out which would get him cheaper then our first round pick.

Just wondering if this is possible -

Talia nominated for the draft last year but was overlooked, does that mean he can be prelisted by GWS and then traded to the bulldogs if they can work out a deal, he obviously wants to come to us, we need a young KPD, should definitely try and work something out which would get him cheaper then our first round pick.
Dont think he entered the draft as he was only 17 at December 31st 2010. However, i think he went Draft Combine because he was eligible as one of the 12 x 17yo's GWS could sign.

Dangerfield to the Dees

I'm hearing Dangerfield may follow Craig to Melbourne. One trade i heard was Tapscott and pick 12 to crows for Dangerfield. I would like to get Dangerfield but I wouldn't do that trade we would need to receive more.

Re: Dangerfield to the Dees

What about Paddy for Bate, MacDonald and a 2nd or 3rd draft pick?

May be ridiculous but you never know.

Given that Dangerfield is contracted to the Crows, it would take a Herculean effort/deal to get it through.

Wouldn't offer up Tapscott, his best mate might not think too kindly to that, and christ do we need him to stay at the club. I'd offer up pick 12, Bate (Crows are interested in Tom Lynch from the Saints apparently. He is a Bate clone, only younger) and swap our second rounder (32) for Adelaide's 3rd rounder (51).

Even so, if i was a Crows supporter, i'd still wouldn't want him to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hearing Dangerfield may follow Craig to Melbourne. One trade i heard was Tapscott and pick 12 to crows for Dangerfield. I would like to get Dangerfield but I wouldn't do that trade we would need to receive more.

Just a reminder that as we're approaching trade week, any rumour posted as fact (without some sort of confirmation) will be deleted and the poster will find themselves the owner of a brand new card.

So I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and wait for your source, because as Chris25 has said in the posting guidelines:

On a similar note, we want people to feel free to post any rumours on this board. So don't attack or bait posters once they post these. You'll only find yourself off this board, and nobody wants that this close to the off season.

My anticipation of you establishing your credibility is building! :thumbsu:

EDIT: Looking forward to the John Ralph article tomorrow!

Not going to happen. If Danger ever wanted to return to Victoria he would probably prefer to join Geelong.
Hypothetically if Danger went to Melbourne a fair trade would be on of the $cully compo picks and a 1st round pick alternately you can just give us Trengrove.

So I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and wait for your source, because as Chris25 has said in the posting guidelines:

My anticipation of you establishing your credibility is building! :thumbsu:

EDIT: Looking forward to the John Ralph article tomorrow!

I heard this through a family member not sure where they heard it but he has had reliable info before. I have heard from a few people that Dangerfield was a fan of Craig's. How can anyone confirm any of their trade rumours anyway.

I heard this through a family member not sure where they heard it but he has had reliable info before. I have heard from a few people that Dangerfield was a fan of Craig's. How can anyone confirm any of their trade rumours anyway.

Dangerfield also seems to be a fan of Sanderson so I'm going to say he'll stay. My rumour is based on the fact that they both watched a football game together. We'll see after trade week who is closer to being correct. I'm willing to bet it'll be me.

Dangerfield also seems to be a fan of Sanderson so I'm going to say he'll stay. My rumour is based on the fact that they both watched a football game together. We'll see after trade week who is closer to being correct. I'm willing to bet it'll be me.

I'm not saying my rumour will happen it is what I have heard.

Yeh but if what you have heard sounds like crap why create a thread about it or are you that gullible

I'm convinced. This will be a big blow to the Crows with Tippett already confirmed as out.:)
The only thing I would say is that the Crows list manager is a liar as he stated that under no circumstances would Tippett be traded. Who confirmed it and what was the nett gain to Crows??

As I said I have also heard he is a fan of Craig and I hear din the media he would consider leaving if Craig did. Can't remember maybe SEN

Well that's good news. Sanderson forged some really strong bonds with Varcoe, Bartel and Selwood. Can't wait to see them in Crows colours in 2012! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back