Membership Tally 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

32 938 on the site at the moment. Are we expecting an update from the drive soon or is that around what it would be?

It was past that ate 6:30 yesterday low 33,000's.

They had a s**t load of paperwork to process so hasn't been updated yet. Expect an update to mid 33,000 at some stage soon.

The following took place between 3pm and 4pm.

Tribey's Mum: "Did you get the SMS from Dom Cassisi?"

Tribey: "Yes mum, everyone did"

TM: "Oh. Did everyone get a call?"

Tribs: "No, just a select number of lapsed and existing members"

TM: "Oh. Did you get one?"

Tribs: "Nah, noone I know got one as far as I know"

TM: "I did!"

Tribs: "What?"

TM: "I was out in the garden ... 40 minute spiel about pavers, clothesline, plants and water tank ... when the phone rang"

Tribs: "Who was it?"

TM: "I believe he said his name was Paul Martin? Or Paul Simpson?"

Tribs: "Paul Stewart?"

TM: "Yes! That's him! He was lovely!"

Ringing the telecommunications industry ombudsman first thing tomorrow morning to see if I can't get Telstra to have my calls to her drop out more often.

I didn't get an SMS about Dom. I don't know why I didn't as every other member seemed too

When you get a mo-moment ring the club and double-check they've got your correct number and email address, have had similar problems in the past.

If they would fix the online membership forms so that you can nominate multiple members on the one account (email address) they could add another 5-10k to the membership tally.

I have two members on my email address. Problem is, I don't know who that other person is. They share the same surname is me, but I can guarantee they are not in my family (that I know of at least).

Don't know how they got there either.

Have finally renewed my membership I am really excited about Port this year! more then I was at the start of 2005! lets get 40,000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If so many people double up or more in memberships and cant utilise them, doesn't that make our membership to attendances misleading? Unless you guys with multiples walk in and out and get them all scanned?

I get free use of aami ultimate tix, but buy a silver for myself to support the club anyway - if I can't give it away I scan it anyway. On occasion I'll hand the passout card to some lucky person waiting in line to buy a ticket, but I feel like that's taking $30 away from the club so I don't do it often.

If I get a couple more memberships, I'll be handing them out to mates every weekend to join me at the games.

If I have a spare ticket, I usually don't have to look too far to find a willing friend or family member to hand it out to :)

If so many people double up or more in memberships and cant utilise them, doesn't that make our membership to attendances misleading? Unless you guys with multiples walk in and out and get them all scanned?

The club gets another few hundred bucks - unSNAFFLEd - and there's always a spare ticket or two to give to a relative, mate, mate's kid, etc. Given we've hardly got a waiting list, if you can't find a taker on a given day it's not the end of the world.

Been living in Darwin for the past 4 years but just moved back to Adelaide.
Can add 2 more gold memberships!

You can now add +4 to the tally. Signed up today with my family as well. Bit late but better now then never.

Considering last season our membership tally is very good. People have got on board.

There are no excuses for this Saturday tbh, perfect weather, we should have a cracking crowd!

Under 27k is disappointing IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back