2012 Dream Team & Supercoach Questions/Tips/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

formula16

Senior List
Apr 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
ok since no one answered that one, nevermind. I have a more important question :)

will nat fyfe have surgery at some point this season?

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
hows barlow pulling up after games? will he be rested much through the season?
Wont be rested much unless he is injured. If you have Barlow in your team you'll be fine!

ok since no one answered that one, nevermind. I have a more important question :)

will nat fyfe have surgery at some point this season?

Yes, if he gets injured.

Otherwise he will have a post season surgery like last year.

A lot of crystal balling required to predict future injuries but both have the tank to play out the full year.

formula16

Senior List
Apr 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
ok thanks!

i heard fyfe did a shoulder last year too. Was it as severe as this one? I just don't remember it as i didnt pay much attention to him last year (didnt have him in the dt!)

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
ok thanks!

i heard fyfe did a shoulder last year too. Was it as severe as this one? I just don't remember it as i didnt pay much attention to him last year (didnt have him in the dt!)

He did yes, and he battled through it last season. Club is willing to rest him and take it easy on him compared to last season.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Hey guys, I know a question similar has already been raised about him, but what's the feeling in regards to Clancee Pearce? Last 3 weeks has scored 95, 115, 109. Will he be able to keep this up? Considering going Fyfe to Pearce....

He loves a tackle and does seem to play the outsider type role ie. 4th mid. He is keen to prove people wrong, so with GC and Port coming up after Blues, could be a bargain pick up

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
I've got Sandilands and am happy to cop the zero providing he plays next week. I don't know what sort of injuries Sandi has had in the past (apart from something about a degenerative foot?) so on a scale of 1-10 how confident are you guys he'll line up next week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
For a couple of weeks now Broughton has only been playing around 64% game time. Is there a reason for this or is Lyon just using him in bursts?

Not sure on that one, he is getting the midfield rotations which is helping his scores though. He had a full preseason and fitness wise he looks okay.
If he started getting more TOG he could be capable of 120+ scores!!

Jun 15, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure on that one, he is getting the midfield rotations which is helping his scores though. He had a full preseason and fitness wise he looks okay.
If he started getting more TOG he could be capable of 120+ scores!!

Yeah that would be nice. At the moment only the subs are getting less ground time than him.

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bringing in a big gun with my first legitimate rookie cull of the season.

Picked up Micky B + Kennedy for Didak (MIA) and Pfeiffer (jewed) a couple of weeks back, via a bit of a downgrade/sideways/rookie pick up, so this is my first big move of the season.

Reckon this is one of the weeks to pull the trigger, what about you kids?

yakka man

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
For a couple of weeks now Broughton has only been playing around 64% game time. Is there a reason for this or is Lyon just using him in bursts?

I noticed that too, I have no idea what is going on.

Bringing in a big gun with my first legitimate rookie cull of the season.

Picked up Micky B + Kennedy for Didak (MIA) and Pfeiffer (jewed) a couple of weeks back, via a bit of a downgrade/sideways/rookie pick up, so this is my first big move of the season.

Reckon this is one of the weeks to pull the trigger, what about you kids?

I traded Barlow in last week and he got 100 straight away. I had too use another trade to offload Carazzo.

Dwight Schrute

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Just to clarify, I know this is an incredibly ridiculous question but there isnt any chance of Barlow being sub is there. I havent seen him play that much.

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Just to clarify, I know this is an incredibly ridiculous question but there isnt any chance of Barlow being sub is there. I havent seen him play that much.

Not much chance of starting as sub, but a small chance of coming off if he copes a knock to the leg.

Simply put, If your thinking about trading him in... DO IT!

Daz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thoughts on the long term job security of Neale, especially now with Fyfe out?

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Should only improve, however with his 2 scores as sub it might pay to dig up his break even for this week if he plays, if he goes in as sub again he might actually decrease in value? In which case it'd be better to pick him up the following week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back