2012 Dream Team & Supercoach Questions/Tips/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Daze

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2007
Bathurst
AFL Club
Essendon
Broughton played in what position on the weekend?

As in actual position on the ground - not where he was named. The TV is very deceptive because of all the closeups they give of the play - anyone who was at the ground for the Brisbane game have any input?

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Broughton played in what position on the weekend?

As in actual position on the ground - not where he was named. The TV is very deceptive because of all the closeups they give of the play - anyone who was at the ground for the Brisbane game have any input?

played 70% HB and 30% on the ball.

It is a deceiving stat though as the ball spent so much time not getting into Brisbanes forward line. Broughton accumulated most of his points in the last 2 quarters when we had control of the game and he ran out of the backline with the footy and got a few cheapies chipping it around.

I should expect him to return to a 100 average in the next few weeks. his break even this week is only 97 so its not a bad outlook if you have him already.

CROWS84

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2011
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi Guys just wondering what role Clancee Pearce has been playing, I see he was named HFF v the Lions, has he been getting a fair amount of midfield time? Numbers good for the last couple of games and potentially a good unique option I thought..

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not sure about his position, but based on his huge pre season, weight loss, and what could be a little bit of Ross love, I definitely think there's some value to be had.

Might be worth checking up on his amount of subs last year.

Wouldn't pick him in my side because of structure, but I definitely think he will increase his average from last year.

Super Gusto

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Johnson's scores have been good this year so far. I'm thinking of picking him up in defense. Is he a lock in your 22 and is his role likely to change at all?

Johnson's scores have been good this year so far. I'm thinking of picking him up in defense. Is he a lock in your 22 and is his role likely to change at all?
I'd say he woud be first 22 if he continues in the current form. I can't see his role changing though injuries can always throw that out.

Having said that, WTF are you thinking, it's MJ surely you can find someone better.

Super Gusto

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
I'd say he woud be first 22 if he continues in the current form. I can't see his role changing though injuries can always throw that out.

Having said that, WTF are you thinking, it's MJ surely you can find someone better.

Haha. Yes probably panicking a bit trying to cover a def position for Lake/Dempsey with a MPP and still saving some cash. His scores have been good.

Thanks for the info though. The WTF sums it all up though.

Ess_don

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2009
Sudden Valley
AFL Club
Essendon
I know its been discussed at lengths all week.. but sorry, just curious what you dedicated Freo fans are doing with Fyfe in your own DTs?

Keep or trade?

I really want to keep him, but my brain is telling me to sell him off at his peak now before he loses value as he wont play out the season.. would appreciate your insights! :)

Cheers, will certainly be barracking for the purple mob this friday night! :thumbsu:

formula16

Senior List
Apr 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
can duffield keep up his great scoring so far? i know he scored well a couple of seasons ago but was bad last season.

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
With the Fyfe situation there are a few points:
-Wait for the subs to be named and even watch the warmup before lockout to gauge his shoulder
-Have a look at the rest of your team as trades may better be used elsewhere
-If you going to get rid of Fyfe, do it this week or hold him as long as he is playing

I'm keeping him as I don't want to waste trades and he could just go on averaging 100+ for the rest of the year.

I'm keeping Fyfe but feel it is probably MORE risk than selling him. Even if he goes on to post 2 x 100s the next 2 weeks he will drop substantially. You could always trade him back in. I (along wiht many others) just have a little fyfe-love going on so can't trade him out.

On Duffield, with a new structure and more consistent support he may continue to score.

Ess_don

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2009
Sudden Valley
AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks for the responses fellas, yer its tough to trade out a superstar, especially since he's named in the guts for this week!

I have a bit of man-love for him as well (who doesnt?), had him from the start last year and of course a good young WA kid! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delroy

Club Legend
May 11, 2005
A Town Called Alice
AFL Club
West Coast
What do you think Suban will average ? named in the followers this week. I realise Barlow and Mundy are on the bench. But I'm looking for a replacement for Davis, and stuck for options.

stkfc_cowboys

Debutant
Oct 25, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Melbourne Victory
Hey guys, I know a question similar has already been raised about him, but what's the feeling in regards to Clancee Pearce? Last 3 weeks has scored 95, 115, 109. Will he be able to keep this up? Considering going Fyfe to Pearce....

Sman-21

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think many are suprised to see him doing this damn good.
So doubt we can answer if he can keep it up.

Wont be getting tagged any time soon.
Good mark for size, good kick.

Sure hope he keeps it up.
Wish i got him as 1 of my mid-low pricers earlier.

Sman-21

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Looked like more of a troll than real question to me.

He will not be averaging over 25 disposals again, due to position he is playing.
Spends alot more time forward.

Doubt he will dominate up forward like he used to, not due to age, its because he has lost too much weight/strength plus the game has changed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back