Game Day 2012 Prelim Hawthorn v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

So proud of the guys, loved the way we just went at them and attacked through the middle of the ground... Damn this stings. That burst in the third quarter cost us :( So, so proud of the club though

Yes devastating, and we were more than a little robbed. But next year we will certainly have double up games against hawks, pies and Sydney and take it up to all of them as we have shwn tonight.
It wasn't a blow out 119 like many 'experts' predicted and it wasnt another after the siren loss. All in all I am super proud and excited for next year.

You guys were royally bent over by one of the worst umpired games this year.
You guys brought heart and guts and determination to the MCG against a cocky Hawthorn outfit and should be ****en proud of that effort.

Well we solved that debate, who the umpires hate most, adelaide or hawks, we have a winner folks!

daylight_robbery.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a Game of inches, it makes it hard when the umpires give them a yard head start! Last night the umpiring was sublime - tonight it was sh*"house, two guesses who will get the GF gig

The umpiring was inexusable.

I dont know what is worse, the blatant cheating on the field or the completely biased commentating ignoring the disgraceful umpiring. That commentating is beamed across the country and around the world and that is a real shame. The AFL has been doing this to us for years, but I dont think I have seen any worse and the commentators did not even raise it.

Shame to the national game. Shame AFL. Shame.

Disappointed but that was an amazing game.Yes the umpiring was shocking, and even the review team on Foxtel highlighting the decisions that were wrong etc.

Family at the game have reported that the Hawthorn players were just as disrespectful to a crows retiring player once more. The fans were great though and clapped him off, but nothing from the players. First Roo and now Dogga. :mad:

The AFL know that having a victorian team in the grand final guarantees them an extra 1million + in revenues. Hence the bias umpiring.

Im so proud right now yet so upset. One of the worst feelings ive had since 06.

We are AFC. Proud and true. Next year cant come quick enough.

Umpired were s**t. So what we had our chances too. Great hame boys. I love you all!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back