Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been pissing myself reading the last few pages of this thread.

Should've got a Chrisco hamper: Could've wiped myself up with the fifteen rolls of napkins.

How did everyone go with their Chrisco hampers - hope Santa delivered on time ?

Just enjoying my 3rd 2 minute noodle meal today, at this rate I will run out in 2018 - top value investing in Chrisco futures !

If you ate 2 minute noodles at a rate of 3 packs per day you probably wouldn't make it to 2018.

Also a reminder to sign up for your 2013 hampers ASAP so you can make the most of the savings.

We should put the evil empire of Chriscos out of business for good. If everyone on BigFooty canvased their local Chrisco demographic - ie. Local Centrelink/Large Pokie Venue - and encouraged everyone to send back what's left of their hampers eg. 67 sauce bottles and 234 packets of fruit loops (they may try resist as this as is their only fruit intake for the year) and send back to Chrisco on the same day citing some mix up with the order. This would bring Chrisco to its knees. Note said Chrisco purchaser may need some motivation to participate - this could take the form of you agreeing to be included as a job interview reference or to mind their pokie seat so that they can go to the toilet and not miss the payout that's com'in their way !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome, awesome thread. It’s inspired me. This year me my brother, sister and I decided not to give each other presents any more. My brother bitched about it. Guess what he’s getting next year? Luckily, I’m able to comfortably pay for it across the year.

[URL='http://www.chrisco.com.au/Products/Steggles-Chicken.aspx[/quote']http://www.chrisco.com.au/Products/Steggles-Chicken.aspx[/URL]

Is he going to be home to collect the hamper? If not, I suggest the 5kg bumper box of prawns.

So what packs are we ordering this year? as the sad pathetic sack of human that i am maybe we can pull together some money and we can have a bigfooty picnic this christmas, catered by Chrisco, Having my kids Jaxon, Bella, Elisha and Kyson and my lovely shiela's kids Montana Oakley and Tyson sorted with tucker while they rough-house your kids because they are tough and gonna grow up to be UFC champs (Taught my Kyson how to put the other pre-primary kids in the armbar) would be grouse

BREAKING NEWS - The AFL have announced a new award for the player who puts in every week of the home and away season but is completely useless and overvalued at the end of the season during the finals.

Chrisco have been named as the inaugural 5 year sponsor and the award will be known as the "Chrisco" - who will take home the Chrisco in 2013 ? The lucky winner will be presented with a 'left over' hamper on the Monday following the AFL grand final.

Chrisco have also announced fans can vote each week for the winner, at year end all the votes will be thrown in the bin, a spokesman for Chrisco announced, he went on to add "this voting procedure may be deemed unorthodox but is in line with the Chrisco way !".

Nominations for retrospective "Chrisco" winners now open.....

Hahahaha.... definitely straight out of "Things bogans like". They've obvioulsy researched their target market.

Some of the better options:

* Frozen fried chicken (really? do people eat that shite?).
* AC DC glasses / bar stools / bar mat etc.
* 75 cans of coke (plus a towel and cooler box) for $156.
* 4 dozen mixed drinks (woodstocks; jim beam and coke etc) for $234.
* 4 dozen beers (VB's; TED's; XXXX; etc) for $130.
* Playboy bed linen / doona.
* V8RACE Bathurst “King Mountain” Drive for $999.

Didn't see the 4 cartons of Winnie Blues or $500 in pokie credits at Daisy's anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back