Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

iYz3CGiHnGOYz.gif

I just picked up a PS3 off eBay just because of this game. Never played a PS3 before but this game just looks of a standard I haven't seen in my Xbox.

pick up the uncharted games Uncharted 2 is one of the best games ever made. 1 is good but the graphics dont hold up anymore, they bleed into eachother too much in a few places like when climbing the stone building after the plane crash. but still an epic game. 2 and 3 look amazing way better than the "Next Gen" CoD and anything ever seen on the 360

pick up the uncharted games Uncharted 2 is one of the best games ever made. 1 is good but the graphics dont hold up anymore, they bleed into eachother too much in a few places like when climbing the stone building after the plane crash. but still an epic game. 2 and 3 look amazing way better than the "Next Gen" CoD and anything ever seen on the 360

Yeah.. also the controls on the first uncharted are a bit stiff great story through.
Uncharted 2 is one of the best games I've ever played beautifully made awesome graphics and story the gameplay just fantastic! Uncharted 3 is the some through the story is a little weaker and they added QTE's (which I personally don't like).

highly recommend all three, but 2 and 3 are a must play for any PlayStation 3 owner. you can pick em' up cheap too now! at EB games JB or on-line.

Yeah.. also the controls on the first uncharted are a bit stiff great story through.
Uncharted 2 is one of the best games I've ever played beautifully made awesome graphics and story the gameplay just fantastic! Uncharted 3 is the some through the story is a little weaker and they added QTE's (which I personally don't like).

highly recommend all three, but 2 and 3 are a must play for any PlayStation 3 owner. you can pick em' up cheap too now! at EB games JB or on-line.

Got UC2 tonight for $18 at Eb and wow I've long wondered if the PS3 people were exaggerating about how the PS3 exclusives looked and it turns out they weren't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait til you get UC3. :)

at first i liked Uncharted 3 than played it a 2nd time and it kinda lost me with all the QTE but when i replayed all 3 a few months ago getting all 3 platinum trophies it won me over again and for good on the insanity playthrough. but 2 is still the best game and i still love Uncharted one after you get past the part
you finish climbing the stone building after the plane crash, just before Eddie puts you in Jail

but Uncharted 2 has the best lines like of dialog.

And im on leave from work when this launches :D

Will get a couple of play throughs at the very least. Cant wait.

was thinking of doing this too but ended up deciding to save my leave for PS4 lol

was thinking of doing this too but ended up deciding to save my leave for PS4 lol

Mines parental leave. Told the missus it was good timing having a baby around e3 and the last of us :D

Mines parental leave. Told the missus it was good timing having a baby around e3 and the last of us :D

Perfect story to tell at their 18th/21st haha :thumbsu:

Looks like it's going to be a fair bit more than the average price for a ps3 game, at the moment JB has them listed 110$ for the standard edition & 115$ for the ellie limited edition, Money well worth spent anyway.

Looks like it's going to be a fair bit more than the average price for a ps3 game, at the moment JB has them listed 110$ for the standard edition & 115$ for the ellie limited edition, Money well worth spent anyway.
$90 for the normal edition. $114 for Elie edition.

lol mate you should know better then to purchase new games and get ripped off from the retail stores.

Just buy off ozgameshop $57 for the normal edition, special edition $85

Yeah this!!

Got UC2 tonight for $18 at Eb and wow I've long wondered if the PS3 people were exaggerating about how the PS3 exclusives looked and it turns out they weren't.

Not sure how far into it you are, but if you're not up to the train sequence, you haven't seen nothin' yet ;)

lol mate you should know better then to purchase new games and get ripped off from the retail stores.

Yeah this!!
I haven't purchased it yet, just pre ordered it & I did look around online & the cheapest I saw it was 89 at beat the bomb, I didn't know about oz game shop.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back