Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

Naughty Dog > Education, priorities mate:thumbsu:
If this was GTA V I'd cop a fail, not even kidding.

Would be tempted to with this as well but zombie games generally take a while to win me over.

I know, I more meant the same sort of feel. Post-apocalyptic with strange creatures roaming. I'm really excited for the game but not quite as much as I am for GTA V.
G35H

I am disgusted in you.:(

If this was GTA V I'd cop a fail, not even kidding.

Would be tempted to with this as well but zombie games generally take a while to win me over.

Not Zombies, 10 pages of discussion clearly state it.

I know, I more meant the same sort of feel. Post-apocalyptic with strange creatures roaming. I'm really excited for the game but not quite as much as I am for GTA V.

Those would be Humans?

Not sure why everybody's getting up in arms over a comment about looking forward to GTA V more than I am this. The game isn't about zombies but has a zombie feel to it, that's all I said. I've had this game pre-ordered since February and I'm looking forward to it a lot, but I'm simply more excited for GTA V.

This might not be a zombie game. But I'm guessing that it's going to take more than a few things from the genre.

I think that it will do them fantastically and more refined than most due to the fact this is Naughty Dog.

It's not a survival horror game, it's just a game about survival in my mind and if they fully realise that then I'll be a pretty happy gamer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't even expect a MP, I swear ND know how to seduce me just right just when you think they can't give any more http://www.shacknews.com/article/79218/sony-registers-domains-for-the-last-of-us-2-and

Might not mean anything but hey it adds fuel to the fire:thumbsu:
The more I think about it, the more I think the MP won't be 'competitive' but will be more in line with a co-op formula.

I really don't know what to think when Wells comes out and says that though, this guy has worked on some of the best games ever, so whatever it is, it has to be bloody impressive for him to say that.

That said, ND have done SP, Competitive MP AND Co-op in Uncharted 2 and 3 so there's every chance there'll be all that in this too.

Although considering how amazing the co-op was in Uncharted 2 and 3, a complete focus on something like that for The Last of Us would be absolutely mouth watering, especially if there was some different take on it too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back