Underrated things in life

A good rhythm section in a band. Usually it's the lead singer and guitar hero that get the love, but without a good bassist and drummer they are going to sound like s**t, however good they are.
On the topic of music, horns and brass.

Man they can add so much to a song.

I love horn sections and chick singers, but the beating heart of a good band, with perhaps the exception of the Beatles is a blazing hot rhythm (a word I have just realised contains no vowel) section.
I just realised I was meant to say horns and strings, strings are veryunderrated IMO.

Mighty Max :thumbsu:

He is the anchor in so many songs, and doesn't drive a song better than this. It is brilliant And I know you'll like it.

I just realised I was meant to say horns and strings, strings are veryunderrated IMO.

Mighty Max :thumbsu:

He is the anchor in so many songs, and doesn't drive a song better than this. It is brilliant And I know you'll like it.

Just over a month and I lose my Bruce v plates. Counting down the days.

1. One wipe shits.
2. Using a kitchen utensil to scratch that itch on your back you can't quite reach.
3. Going to town on your itchy ear canal with a cotton bud. My leg starts shaking like a dog getting a belly scratch.

beans_on_toast430x300.jpg

stone cold nuts for a quick, easy and cheap dinner.

Back