2014 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

NB website saying NO CARLTON LISTED players will be playing in the practice game on Saturday. Just so everyone knows.

Interesting tweet that.

Gee Rowe has stacked it on. Was a big gangly when he first came to the club. Definitely looking strong now.
I thought he did pretty well on Petrie in the one-on-one stuff. A bit slow when Petrie got away from him, but definitely strong enough for the gorilla types :thumbsu:

I thought he did pretty well on Petrie in the one-on-one stuff. A bit slow when Petrie got away from him, but definitely strong enough for the gorilla types :thumbsu:
Yep definitely the right physique. Would be brilliant if he could become a serviceable backman but I just don't know whether he can. Skills when the ball is on the deck are much more ruckman-style than anything...

Not sure where people are getting the idea that Rowe has been poor in the nab cup. He has been honest. You don't get too many better than Petrie who usually kicks goals on Jamison and Henderson and a lot of his goals were opportunistic. He was decent against the Crows and he'll only get better.

Last edited:
I would save it into a Word document in gif or JPEG format. You can easily cut and paste it across from wherever you have saved it on your C drive. You might lose some formatting, like colour or font, but mostly it's probably the best and easiest way. Good luck.

I would save it into a Word document in gif or JPEG format. You can easily cut and paste it across from wherever you have saved it on your C drive. You might lose some formatting, like colour or font, but mostly it's probably the best and easiest way. Good luck.

That's way too technical for me.

I'll just screen shot ;)

Wha???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF did you say??? Is this some code for building a space rocket??
I've got a headache just reading this.
I think I need a hug.

Oh come on!

That's way too much computer talk for you, someone's using your sign-in.

LearSiegler_ADM3A_System_1.jpg

Now we have Thy's computer can someone help me access his C drive please....

His comp is mostly just filled with multiple text files where he's typed his request to the computer in the name of the file. "Download Google", "What is a witty remark to make?", "Feigned Ignorance - tips and tricks".

Also a folder named "Thy's personal stuff STAY OUT". Had a look at the thumbnails in there but all I saw was a white liquid in a measuring cup. I think he was documenting making a cake???

His comp is mostly just filled with multiple text files where he's typed his request to the computer in the name of the file. "Download Google", "What is a witty remark to make?", "Feigned Ignorance - tips and tricks".

Also a folder named "Thy's personal stuff STAY OUT". Had a look at the thumbnails in there but all I saw was a white liquid in a measuring cup. I think he was documenting making a cake???
:eek: Hope that was his liquid paper....

LearSiegler_ADM3A_System_1.jpg

Now we have Thy's computer can someone help me access his C drive please....
I had a machine like that when I first started work as a reporter. I remember thinking I had stepped onto the bridge of the Starship Enterprise it looked so space age. Now it looks as if it was found in a cave somewhere, along with wall paintings of extinct animals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back