Preview Changes & pre-match discussion vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't tags.

R23 pendles and cunners went head to head by the look of it. I'd assume we will take that road again. Pendles is one of those supreme beasts that you just have to beat on the inside. And hope to hell our pressure rocks up.

Beams is the outside danger. Basti to go head to head.

I think caff will take dal. Will be interesting to see what happens as I'm not sure how dal goes with the tag, and his 25+ possies a game have been instrumental
Basti going head to head with Beams would be a massive loss from our end.
Pendles inside damage could be limited with Swallow and Ziebell there but without them he needs to be checked.

Will be surprised if Wellsy plays and won't be surprised if the BF punching bag L.Anthony comes in..
dude he's universally disliked as a footballer for good reason. he has terrible foot skills that aren't even close to afl standard and when the opposition lets you run around without an opponent it should probably tell you something about your own ability.

anthony is disliked as a footballer for good reason and shouldn't be near the side. our foot skills are still an issue which we're working on and improving but bringing in the worst user in our side would be stupid. he isn't afl standard and never will be.

Anthony wont come in. It'll be either Nahas or Wright.

This game is HUGE for us. On the big stag

Maybe. It's dry here at the moment, but there are a few small showers on the radar. Think it will be a mostly dry game. Rained a bit yesterday but nothing so far today, at least in the Northern suburbs.

Here in the Dandy Ranges it's bucketing down- reminds me of a beautiful day at Waverley park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah with no Swallow, McMillian, Ziebell. Dal Santo and Nahas added to the list. Greenhead playing well.

I would be shocked to see Anthony ever in the NMFC side again.
As Anthony was also in Sydney last week l'd be thinking that Nahas is 1st pick in for Wells or Currie then Anthony as the 2nd selection.....if both need to be replaced with Anthony as Sub.

It was a downpour. You can't base your opinion of the side on that.
The inside 50 count last week was misleading anyway. If you watched last weeks game without reference to stats you would never have guessed the inside 50 count. A lot of their entries were of the in to 48m out back in again so nowhere near the goals but 2 inside 50s recorded.

I'm not basing it on one game FFS.

We have a negative inside 50 differential of -42 this season.

We have only won the I50 count in one game this year, and it was +2 against the Bulldogs.

I stand by my comments, a team like Hawthorn (and Essendon did it), will put us too the sword with that kind of supply.

We have only won the I50 count in one game this year, and it was +2 against the Bulldogs.

I stand by my comments, a team like Hawthorn (and Essendon did it), will put us too the sword with that kind of supply.

Pies also have a startling I50 differential this year so far, I read somewhere. A fair bit in common for the two teams in four games - both smacked off the ground in R1, both beat Sydney in Sydney, both cleaned up a lesser opponent, and for the fourth game, against good opposition, we beat Port and they just lost to Geelong. Neither side really firing on all cylinders consistently yet, can play a lot better, would love a win today.

Wells out would be a blow - we really need their midfielders to be watching ours, not running ahead with confidence. Oh well, we've managed to cover Swallow and Ziebell well enough. Maybe we are becoming a club of soldiers like Ross Lyon's, one out, one in, know your role and get the job done.

Full game from Jacobs if Wells is out imo.

From who?
Well if it does happen, we will learn a bit about our depth and game plan. Like someone mentioned earlier similar to Freo, one foot soldier out and one in and still get the job done...... Only problem is Wells is a one of a kind foot soldier, one they ne

Yeah, cant keep that up and expect to continue winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back