Autopsy Blues win against the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

What a win. No passengers. Against the odds and injuries. Very pleased.

Played the way we played pre MM. Attacking corridor football. Id prefer to see us play that footy and lose every week rather than get pumped playing anti-football.

Murphy. Star. No one can question his leadership now.

Gibbs just bought himself another 100k.

Main negatives were bad injuries and poor patty looked miles off the pace. Hope he gets another week. Not sure there are options anyway. Need to replace 2 mids.

Lucas continues his resurgence.

Stevens said Curnows dad gave him a shake of the head in the rooms as in not good, scans to come though so who knows
Bugger... balls of steel that bloke. Which leg was it that he broke in the year before we drafted him?

I hope that it wasnt that leg :(

Will Rowe get a Brownlow vote tonight? Probably not. Rowe only had 5 disposals but shut down one of their best forwards. Even if he had 0 disposals he still would have had a fantastic game.

I know I probably see a lot more in Rowe that most of you guys do but I thought regardless of how many times he touched the ball he played awesome!

Oh and the umpiring tonight was shocking both ways.

Curnow's injury is probably the worse thing to come out of it all, he's been such a great contributor for us lately and really hitting his stride.

What a win. No passengers. Against the odds and injuries. Very pleased.

Played the way we played pre MM. Attacking corridor football. Id prefer to see us play that footy and lose every week rather than get pumped playing anti-football.

Murphy. Star. No one can question his leadership now.

Gibbs just bought himself another 100k.

Main negatives were bad injuries and poor patty looked miles off the pace. Hope he gets another week. Not sure there are options anyway. Need to replace 2 mids.

Lucas continues his resurgence.
Gibbs got himself another 10k... if he plays like this for the next 5 weeks, I would give him the 100k and sign the bastard for a 6 year contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Rowe was okay but I expected the ump to blow the whistle every time he contested the ball, was getting away with some serious scragging imo.
I think that he has been to the SoS school of defending :)

As bad as the last two weeks were, this win was as good as I have seen. Guts and a total commitment to win the ball was just brilliant.

Oh and those commentators can eat a bag of dicks :mad:
Never heard a so one sided call in all my years, pathetic :thumbsdown:
It's the same every week... the commentators big up the opposition and make it sound like they are winning when they are playing us. Make it sound like we get our free kicks for bullshit things while the opposition players work their arses off to get theirs.

fat-speedo-guy-works-it-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back