2014 Saints Supercoach & Dreamteam Leagues - Leagues are up! Check First Post!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Belladonic Hayes, I couldn't get my team in pre round 1, but have had it running since rd 2.

Could we change the settings to start in rd 4?

I don't think there's much we can do now going by the rules...

FINALISING LEAGUE ENTRY & INCOMPLETE LEAGUES
  1. Prior to the nominated Start Round for your League, Teams are entered into Leagues on a provisional basis. Leagues’ entries can change up until the beginning of the Start Round.
  2. If your Team is not filled with 30 Players your Team will be completed using our intelligent Smart Auto-Fill feature. This will be done at the beginning of the next Full Lockout after setting up your team.
  3. If your League has not been filled by the start of the Round, your League Commissioner will be given the option to reducing the size of their League.
  4. Once the first Lockout of your League has commenced you can no longer leave/change your League.
I sent them an email to see if they could activate our league but haven't heard back.What a joke of a fantasy comp.

I just logged into AFL Fantasy and now it looks like the league has been deactivated?

When I go to https://fantasy.afl.com.au/classic/index.html#/leagues under StKilda Big Footy Div 1 it says "League is not scheduled". There's no ladder, and no fixtures. If you check the league settings it still says there's 18 teams, head-to-head, starting Round 1, but it seems like it's ceased to be active?
Or maybe this is another one of the AFL Fantasy game glitches?!

It's a clusterfark this year, it really is. Has anybody else paid for the coach analysis, $20? It only partially works and still says top 5 break evens to become available after round 3. Well it's after round 4 now, so even though round 5 is after round 3 (as is Christmas), hurry up and sort it out!

Anybody else have this problem?

It's a clusterfark this year, it really is. Has anybody else paid for the coach analysis, $20? It only partially works and still says top 5 break evens to become available after round 3. Well it's after round 4 now, so even though round 5 is after round 3 (as is Christmas), hurry up and sort it out!

'Clusterfark' is one up from my description of 'shambles'. Didn't pay the dosh, no. That would be very frustrating. Now an omnishambles.

Mate I'd be asking for a refund and if they refuse go to ACCC or something. I know quite few people are, you arent getting what you paid for!

I'm not playing AFL Fantasy this year cos the website wouldnt let me even register!! Went on for couple weeks and in end i said stuff them, by sounds of it I'm lucky cos its pretty pathetic. Not that im really paying much attention to my supercoach anyway

Not that im really paying much attention to my supercoach anyway

You've just seen the early leader in Saints Div I SC and thought what's the point, haven't you? ;)

#winning :p

You've just seen the early leader in Saints Div I SC and thought what's the point, haven't you? ;)

Haha yep thougt no point trying now, it's all done and dusted! :D

But nah it's cos I'm concentrating on my Fantasy Premier League team which is currently 17th overall (out of 3.2M+players)

Last edited:
Good news...I just got the below email back from AFL Fantasy and we're up and running.:)

Hi,

Your league is now scheduled and will commence tonight!

Good luck for the season.

Please let us know if you have any further questions?

Regards,

Fanhub

Good news...I just got the below email back from AFL Fantasy and we're up and running.:)

Hi,

Your league is now scheduled and will commence tonight!

Good luck for the season.

Please let us know if you have any further questions?

Regards,

Fanhub
Good news. Does that mean the games already played don't count? But well done guys.

Good news. Does that mean the games already played don't count? But well done guys.

Yeah unfortunately the games done don't count because we had 1 incomplete team for round 1.That was our only option to activate the league so we had no choice.It has Final Series selected as 'NO' atm so I sent a reply back to change it to 'YES'...Hopefully it can be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't look like we'll be having a finals series this year...Their response:

Hi,

We cannot at the moment because there are not enough rounds left for everyone to play each other. We appreciate that this is not ideal.

FanHub

Which means going by the rules the winner of the league is the highest ranked team at the end of the final round of you league.

Doesn't look like we'll be having a finals series this year...Their response:

Hi,

We cannot at the moment because there are not enough rounds left for everyone to play each other. We appreciate that this is not ideal.

FanHub

Which means going by the rules the winner of the league is the highest ranked team at the end of the final round of you league.
The bizarre thing is all the matches that have been played and the results are posted on the web-site. Anyway....be interesting if we do RDT next year. Think Fantasy was not thought through to say the least.

Happy to run a BF Saints best & fairest (3,2,1) for Div 1 Supercoach if people would like? o_O

Doing it over on the BF SC board, thought it might be interesting to run here as well.

(No, it's not just because I get the 3 votes for the first 2 rounds! :D )

Let me know.:rainbow:

Happy to run a BF Saints best & fairest (3,2,1) for Div 1 Supercoach if people would like? o_O

Doing it over on the BF SC board, thought it might be interesting to run here as well.

(No, it's not just because I get the 3 votes for the first 2 rounds! :D )

Let me know.:rainbow:

is anyone else having trouble with making trades and/or reversing trades...seems like the site is still unresponsive much of the time and trying to get an answer is nigh on impossible from the afl.

is anyone else having trouble with making trades and/or reversing trades...seems like the site is still unresponsive much of the time and trying to get an answer is nigh on impossible from the afl.

Supercoach site is reasonable, are you talking AFL Fantasy though?

I've been ok making and reversing trades several times this week.( windows explorer and mozzilla both ) I think its worse when busy, ie just after teams are announced.

I've been ok making and reversing trades several times this week.( windows explorer and mozzilla both ) I think its worse when busy, ie just after teams are announced.

Thanks mate, yes just seem to be on at the busiest time and hence won't update, started working properly this a.m -but appreciate the return post :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back