Enough is Enough

Remove this Banner Ad

It's really not worth sharing anything on this board is it.
There's nothing to gain.
So to be clear, you do happen to know(directly or by 2nd or 3rd hand?) that DH thinks he has lost the players, or actually has lost the players? was this discussed at this open heart session a while back?

It's really not worth sharing anything on this board is it.
There's nothing to gain.
What were you sharing though, you stated something as a fact but offered no evidence other than "I know".
Of course it's going to be questioned.
Do you know Dimma personally is a fair question I would have thought.

He never appears to be showing any emotion in the box. - Dimma

I'm sick of losing easily winnable games. Tonight was a joke. Asleep in the third qtr. coach didn't adapt.

I'm out. Can't be ****ed any more.

Sent from my Tee-pee using smoke signals.

Oh I agree, hence the question! I have no network within the RFC, no secret there.
My source, who spends about 5 days each week at the club, tells me the same thing every time I speak to him;
- DH is a fantastic bloke but was too soft on players when he first joined club.
- Players are overpaid spoilt brats who don't work hard enough, and are not tough enough on each other.
- Mot enough genuine drive in the majority of group
- Lack of trust in the game plan and some major decisions. ie fwd line set up with TV as key man

Look, for all I know Dimma may have lost the players, but nothing I read on here is going to convince me of that.
Question though, was the way the whole team came out in that first quarter an indicator of a team with the coach or a team not with the coach?

My source, who spends about 5 days each week at the club, tells me the same thing every time I speak to him;
- DH is a fantastic bloke but was too soft on players when he first joined club.
- Players are overpaid spoilt brats who don't work hard enough, and are not tough enough on each other.
- Lack of trust in the game plan and some major decisions. ie fwd line set up with TV as key man
Fair enough, but if your source is a paid employee of the club and is telling random fans this, then he's a disgrace IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe if this the case the club has seen the season is over just let DH roll for the year and pick up a decent draft pick instead of sacking him tomorrow and getting a response from the boys that leaves us in *shudder* 9th.

Maybe if this the case the club has seen the season is over just let DH roll for the year and pick up a decent draft pick instead of sacking him tomorrow and getting a response from the boys that leaves us in *shudder* 9th.
In all seriousness I hope Hardwick coaches out the rest of the year , it's our only hope of getting a top 4 draft pick in the next 5 years and it's not even tanking

I hope so, because he is useless. I never see him on the phone barking out instructions. Never. s**t match day coach.[/QUOTE
The sad reality is he has turned into Brett Ratten just sitting there barracking for his team. All year it has been like their isn't a phone in the box. , Dean Bailey did the same thing at Melbourne , he'd sit in the box surrounded by 12 brilliant football brains and barrack rather than turn around and ask the guys what they are seeing . He's a dead duck which is unfortunate because he's such a nice bloke but at the end of the day he's a development coach and nothing more . Very sad but true . I wishz him all the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back