'BT' and Darcy: The Worst Commentary Team in History?

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with the above bar the Aussie game...

Craig Foster would sit comfortably with the channel 7 Saturday night morons

I agree with the above bar the Aussie game...

Craig Foster would sit comfortably with the channel 7 Saturday night morons

The way Fossie goes on is ridiculous. Most, if not all Australian Sports commentators are terrible. Martin Tyler shits all over the, as do most commentators of American Sports.

I've been watching these World Cup games.. I really am confused about the commentary.
Firstly there is just one main caller and they actually call the game going on- what gives?
There is no supporting cast to talk about players hairs, fango, how we'll someone is going about something they are doing, or security guards.. It's quite off putting.
And not a wowee, dukes, or oh boy, or big boy, anywhere.
It's terrible

Signed
******ed channel seven loyal viewer....
Imagine BT, Darcy and Richo commentating world cup matches, with some the harstyles going on there. Actually don't.

The grey-haired bloke (not a soccer fan obviously) was fairly annoying this morning with the Aussies. I don't mind that he was barracking - who wasn't? - but pretty much all he commented on was Australia's position on the field and whether or not it was good.

Edit: I'm guessing I was referring to Fossie?

The grey-haired bloke (not a soccer fan obviously) was fairly annoying this morning with the Aussies. I don't mind that he was barracking - who wasn't? - but pretty much all he commented on was Australia's position on the field and whether or not it was good.

Edit: I'm guessing I was referring to Fossie?
Yes you were. He's a twat.

Darcy 'Kerridge wouldn't have kicked a bag of 3 before'

Apart from when he kicked 6 last year against North obviously

Darcy 'Kerridge wouldn't have kicked a bag of 3 before'

Apart from when he kicked 6 last year against North obviously
Oh to be paid big bucks for football analysis and not have to bother preparing a minute's worth of research. It's all about Darcy's natural charisma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky it's at Etihad so BT will have to shelve the Adelaide is the worst place in the universe jokes.

Turns out he will be calling the game but you are right I find it annoying when he bags cities, even if I don't like those cities he bags I don't like it because it is not relevant. But that's BT and that is why he should not be commentating an amateurs game let alone AFL, he goes on and on about the most irrelevant topics you can think of.

Taylor should have been thrown out of the commentary box the first time he mentioned "hand candy", which has now inexplicably expanded to "foot candy" as well as the inane description of Prestia as "The Human Meatball". Proof positive that you don't need brains to be a commentator.

Taylor and Russell are the worst team in history for mine, so it's little wonder 3AW is going down the tube. By the way, where's Graeme Bond and why do why now have to put up with the ex Federal Treasurer's son (Seb Costello)?

To all those who are contemplating throwing things at their expensive TV/necking one self/on the verge of turning off, please do so!

I support any or all of the options!! This thread is fast becoming like those pathetic people on social media crusading for Alan Jones to be taken off the air. Or Kyle Sandilands etc. As if a radio dial was the most foreign concept floating in their cranium.

Get one self a life. The Cult of Robbo thread is at least abound with humour from it's posters :thumbsu:

To all those who are contemplating throwing things at their expensive TV/necking one self/on the verge of turning off, please do so!

I support any or all of the options!! This thread is fast becoming like those pathetic people on social media crusading for Alan Jones to be taken off the air. Or Kyle Sandilands etc. As if a radio dial was the most foreign concept floating in their cranium.

Get one self a life. The Cult of Robbo thread is at least abound with humour from it's posters :thumbsu:
BT and Darcy like this.

What is Brian like as a father?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back