Tom Jones at the Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaah, blast from the past! The best part of this vid is the wardrobe malfunction when she does the cartwheel. **cue hundreds of dirty old men watching the vid** :D
Pfft that's not a wardrobe malfunction.
See Boys, Boys, Boys by Sabrina for a wardrobe malfunction.
Spent many a Saturday morning in awe watching the Rage countdown waiting for that song to come on

Seeing as the GF performers seem to get older and older each year perhaps next year the AFL can get Jim Nabors [that's Gomer Pyle for you young folk] to perform.He's 84 and can still belt out a tune,although he did recently do his final performance of 'Back Home Again in Indiana' before the Indy 500 after 30 odd years of doing it.

"Think I'm gonna dance now" ..straight to the bar until that God awfulness is over :D

Impressive. I was just about to concede defeat until this gem just popped into my head

A late challenger comes out from the pack

Or if we are only chasing overseas talent

The idiots are thinking: "well we only give or sell GF tickets to 50+ Rich corporates and their plastic wives so Tom Jones would be perfect"
If you're paying $2k for a ticket you don't want to be hearing a winner of The Voice Factor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately Autotune has ruined that
yeah brah musik is ded, everything is just manufactured rubbish for the big record companies - dey don't even write there own music, its just made for idiots

I was born in da wrong generashun

lyk dis post if ur a 90's kid

Lucky they didn't have him in 2010's draw.

Tom just wants extra time.

Tom Jones eh ....

'Doc, I can't stop singing: 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'
Doc says, 'That sounds like the Tom Jones Syndrome. '
'Is it common, doc?'
'Well, it's not unusual.'

Does anyone seriously watch the pre show/half time crap? I'm either kicking the footy or eating BBQ to 10 mins before the game when the players run out and then kicking the footy or a bottle shop run at half time. Think the last pre game I say was 99 when they had massive jumpers of all teams in the crows and I was 10 then...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back